• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
GLIK$

Dear Weather

Nigga what the fuck.

I go to the gym today its 53.

Two hours later its raining and freezing snow.

I wake up at my girls house to look outside and see theres like 10 feet of snow on the ground.

Fuck this.

Guest KING BLING
Originally posted by T.T Boy@Jan 15 2006, 01:25 AM

like hasnt stopped raining since 2005

Exactly...

Fuck nature, lets brun the sky and all buy SUV's...

Guest imported_El Mamerro

I'm going to the beach in 10 minutes.

i dont see any clouds in the sky rerally, it was raining yesterday, it was sunny the day before and its gonna be sunny today, but it migh rain tommorow.

its nice outside..

think imma go to the lake then the practice spot and break crap in the hallway

man... it just looks cold outside. Glad i moved. Used to rent a 4 bedroom drafty ass house built in 1905. Bad neighborhood so the rent was cheap. Bad windows so the utilities (gas) was outrageous.

Guest KING BLING
Originally posted by iloveboxcars@Jan 15 2006, 06:24 AM

BRUN THE SKY BRUN THE SKY!

hahaha...

I feel like a lazy piece of shit for staying inside all day on the computer. But then I figure what the fuck am I going to do? It's too fucking cold to do anything.

i'm completely uncertain as to what the temp is like, but i'm just assuming its too cold for my liking. Although the temps the past couple of weeks have been like 20 above average.

down here in texas weve been having a surprisingly warm winter....think its like 74 today...sucks you guys are having all that snow...being from up north originally, i know snows cool for a few days but then shit sucks.....

Originally posted by BEEFEATER@Jan 15 2006, 04:46 AM

Nigga what the fuck.

I go to the gym today its 53.

Two hours later its raining and freezing snow.

I wake up at my girls house to look outside and see theres like 10 feet of snow on the ground.

Fuck this.

yeah, yesterday was like that for me...it went from t-shirt weather to snowing, and then to like straight up rainging ice...it was mad cold, like single digits type shit.

Originally posted by methadone program@Jan 15 2006, 04:45 PM

down here in texas weve been having a surprisingly warm winter....think its like 74 today...sucks you guys are having all that snow...being from up north originally, i know snows cool for a few days but then shit sucks.....

and it hasnt rained in 2 months

MAN I WAS OUT ON 3RD AVE WITH TAZE LAST NIGHT TRYIN TO BOMB, SHIT WAS DISGUSTING, THE WIND WAS LIKE 900 MPH BLOWIN THE PAINT AWAY FROM THE WALL TYPE SHIT, SLEET ALL IN MY GRILL 50 BELOW, SHIT WAS GAAAARBO I GOT ON THE BUS EARLZ. SHIT WAS UNSUCCESSFUL.

MEROOOO

MLB SKEAM

Guest Sparoism

Sunny and in the low 60's here in Oakland...I talked to another ozer on slsk who's in Miami and he said it was 38 degrees there yesterday.

It seems that among the many things Dubya doesn't seem to know how to run is that pesky weather machine the CIA built...he tried to send a hurricane to Baghdad and when he typed in "Gulf" he wasn't sure which one...then someone said, "Hey, I'm going out for tacos, you want anything?"

He got sidetracked and typed in "Mexico" by accident..and that's all she wrote for NOLA.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this