joke time..(sorry for the length)

Guest dukeofyork

Guest dukeofyork

barbara walters is getting ready to do an interview for 20/20 on an indian reservation. when she shows up she notices the males are all wearing varying numbers of feathers on their heads. while she originally came to see how the residents were fairing, she approached one and started to interview him....

barbara wa-wa: sir, i notice that you have a feather on your head, what does this one feather mean?

indian: me have one squaw (sp?) we fuckem one squaw...

barbara wa-wa: ooookkay...(obviously a little disturbed by the indians answer)

so barbara wa-wa looks around and decides to ask another indian, this one with two feathers on his head, what the feathers mean.

barbara wa-wa: sir, i noticed that you have two feathers on your head, does this have any special meaning?

indian: me have two squaw, me fuckem two squaw...

barbara walters decides that this could get a little stale if she doesnt find something interesting quick, when she notices the chief walking through, feathers alll down his back and trailing on the ground, so she approaches the chief...

barbara wa-wa: sir, i noticed that you have all these feathers on your head, what do they mean?

chief: me big chief (pounds fist on his chest) me have ALL the squaw, me fuckem ALL the squaw..

barbara wa-wa: oh my, why so hostile?

chief: hogstyle dogstyle ALL style......i do it all..

barbara wa-wa: oh DEAR...

chief: no deer, asshole too high, motherfucker run too fast.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

sorry man, that joke is just not funny at all. not even not funny funny.

my girl would never raise her hand at me.

i cut off her arms.

okay here goes...

the leader of the taliban invites george w over for a meeting to discuss the events that happened in new york, so george w goes to afganistan and sits down with the leader and while they are talking george w notices that there are three buttons on the taliban leaders armrest on his chair so george w just kinda ignores it and keeps talking when he sees the leader tap the 1st button, a boxing glove then comes out of the wall and hits george w square in the face, he gets kind of mad but he shakes it off and keeps talking while the taliban leader is laughing, after about 5 minutes the taliban leader hits the 2nd button and a boot comes out of the floor and kicks george w in the balls now the taliban leader is laughing his ass of but george w hides his anger and keeps on talking then the taliban leader now hysterical hits the 3rd button and the boot comes out and kicks george w in the balls again, george w is now pissed and storms out of the room and hops in his plane back to the US

the next week george w asks the taliban leader over to the US to rediscuss about the events that happened in new york so the taliban leader hops in a plane and comes to the white house to talk to george w so he sits down across from him and as they are talking he notices that george w also had 3 buttons on his armrest but the taliban leader was just like okay whatever so as theyre talking george w taps the 1st button nothing happens but george w smiles, they keep on talking and george w taps the 2nd button nothing happens but george w is laughing his ass off the taliban leader is confused but decides to keep on talking to george w and as the conversation goes on george w taps the third button again nothing happens but george w falls out of his chair with laughter the taliban leader has had enough and tells george w thank you for your time but im going back to afganistan, george w becomes silent and looks the the taliban leader and asks him "whats afganistan?"

Archived