insomnia

hollowtips

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest KING BLING
Originally posted by Gigantic Jug+Jan 14 2006, 09:44 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Gigantic Jug - Jan 14 2006, 09:44 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-KING BLING@Jan 14 2006, 09:59 AM

..coke keeps you going, not doing it doesn't keep you awake unless you're a genuine drug addict and should be in rehab or in bed with your nephew- whats really going on here?  PM me your credit card number, I think I know what we can do for you

in bed with your nephew?

[/b]

You like his nephew? GO DO METH!

its 1:30am, not a bit tired (although I did get up at 2pm today)..I need to get on a regular sleep cycle..so I'm gonna take 4 of those drug store brand sleeping pills...if these don't work, I'm just gonna get xnax off the internet again, although last time it took me two weeks to kick them...life sux...and I have no ambition to work or hang out with freinds or date girls...

is this a sign of depression? cuz I take shit for that too, lol

Im blessed with good sleep. Sometimes it takes me about half an hour to fall asleep, but then Im golden. And Ill even wake up when I want to (mean to) without a clock. Its like Kramer in that one episode.

So what im basically saying is... Ha ha.

But no, it must suck to not be able to sleep, and you have my deepest apologies.