Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
hollowtips

insomnia

Guest KING BLING

I searched and found no "hollow tips having sex with a mule in front of his 14 year old sister shooting heroin into her baby" thread but figured I should just add it to this thread...

Guest KING BLING

When you drink it makes everything easy...you stay up until you absolutely have to pass out - than the next day you regret it but its so bad that its funny. Than you do METH!

Diphenhydramine HCI 25mg's also known as walgreens "sleep aid"

Never tried it, but am thinking about it for those long flights i have ahead of me...

fuck meth....

i dunno ive been pretty sober lately and it leads to late nights.. or no sleep at all... david cross standup was my only savior but my ipod broke and im without entertainment...

i need some hobbies or something....

Originally posted by fatbastard@Jan 14 2006, 01:29 AM

Diphenhydramine HCI 25mg's also known as walgreens "sleep aid"

Never tried it, but am thinking about it for those long flights i have ahead of me...

hmmmm we'll see ive been using nyquil for awhile.... but that just leaves me with a headache

*spl*

Well on the label of sleep aid it says its non habbit forming like plus its only a sleepaid you dont get all the other pain releaving agents you dont need in nyquil and tylenol pm.

Guest KING BLING
Originally posted by hollowtips@Jan 14 2006, 01:30 AM

fuck meth....

i dunno ive been pretty sober lately and it leads to late nights..

Its like you're an amature at life. if you aren't drowning your pain you're annoying the world with complaints - get high on white drugs or go shoot up your nephew...

haha.... this is all an antithesis for my c*cai*e usage...

but even when im not meeting with my white girl... i still have problems sleeping.... i should just start bombing more again...

be more active.

go to the gym.

eat better.

get off the computer.

lay down.

Guest KING BLING

^the above statement doesn't make any sense...

an·tith·e·sis ( P ) Pronunciation Key (n-tth-ss)

n. pl. an·tith·e·ses (-sz)

Direct contrast; opposition.

The direct or exact opposite: Hope is the antithesis of despair.

A figure of speech in which sharply contrasting ideas are juxtaposed in a balanced or parallel phrase or grammatical structure, as in “Hee for God only, shee for God in him� (John Milton).

The second and contrasting part of such a juxtaposition.

The second stage of the Hegelian dialectic process, representing the opposite of the thesis.

..coke keeps you going, not doing it doesn't keep you awake unless you're a genuine drug addict and should be in rehab or in bed with your nephew- whats really going on here? PM me your credit card number, I think I know what we can do for you

those sleeping pills suck...I've had bad insomnia lately and bought some of those..they didn't put me to sleep at all...tonight maybe I'll take four to see if they knock me out

Guest KING BLING
Originally posted by hollowtips@Jan 14 2006, 02:02 AM

ok... good call close it down, sorry fellows

ill search better next time

I feel guilty because that is exactly what no one in the 400000 years of the internet has ever said after having people talk shit to them on a board or in a chat room...

how did you get into your problem?

oh... haha, i didnt feel like you were shittalking... ive just had trouble sleeping lately and i was wondering if anyone had any good methods in terms of medicine... beefeater probably said it best, i just need to get my shit together... thanks 12 oz

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this