Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Tyler Durden

Clearly...

High-tech 43-foot speedboat on the adventure THUNDER IN PARADISE/SYN/1994-95. Thunder was a prototype Scarab vessel built for the military by Randolph J. "Hurricane" Spencer (Terry "Hulk" Hogan), a former Navy SEAL. Sporting a splash of yellow paint that spelled out the word 'Thunder" on both sides of the vessel, the battle-ship grey super boat featured such gadgetry as a sophisticated onboard "talking" computer (voice of Russ Wheeler), missile launchers; a stealth mode that made the boat invisible to radar and sonar; an anti-theft system that gave violators an electrical shock (a la Captain Nemo's futuristic submarine in the 1954 Disney movie 20,000 Leagues Under The Sea); and high speed engines that zoomed over water (Hydra-Thrust) at speeds approaching 500 mph. With the assistance of his Vietnam veteran buddy Martin "Bru" Brubaker (Chris Lemmon), Hurricane hired his boat out to interested clients for a mere $5,000 a day plus expenses.

eurofront.jpg

What an amazing show that was...

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Ill logo steez. See how that bottom bar on the "E" becomes the kickstand on the "R"? FUCKING ILL.

Does anyone remember the Knight Rider movie from the mid 90's? There was a talking boat in that one, too.

I've heard of the Knight Rider movie, never saw it though....

The pitch session for Thunder mustve been great....

"Ok...Ready? Think 'Knight Rider', but on a BOAT..."

"...Can we get Hasselhoff?"

"No. He's in Germany singing on top of the Berlin wall in some stupid light up jacket...."

"............What about Hulk Hogan?"

"YES."

*High fives all around*

I honestly thought that upon opening this thread up, i was going to see this instead.....

404792024_l.jpg

The Knight Rider movie I'm talking about was called Knight Rider 2000 or something.

Oh wait, I just googled it. 2000 came out in 1991, and Knight Rider 2010 came out in 1994.

I only vaguely remember this show, though.

i remember one time they had to swim under some caves or some shit for like 5 minutes, so naturally they got this oxygen glowing gas or something and huffed a shitload of oxygen for a few minutes and then just swam the whole thing.

Also....

Is it very wrong of me, that I kind of want to take his daughter to her prom, and see to it that the evening ends with me burying her in the Hulksters backyard?

After some sexing from her of course.

I would phone Terry the next morning and tell him of the nights "unfortunate" turn of events.

1.jpg

I'm such a gentleman.

Originally posted by Weapon X@Jan 13 2006, 04:19 PM

Does anyone remember the Knight Rider movie from the mid 90's? There was a talking boat in that one, too.

Yeh, I also heard by never seen it.....

I think thats what Ill be doin tonite..

ill rent it

Originally posted by Shark Hammil@Jan 13 2006, 04:47 PM

Also....

Is it very wrong of me, that I kind of want to take his daughter to her prom, and see to it that the evening ends with me burying her in the Hulksters backyard?

After some sexing from her of course.

I would phone Terry the next morning and tell him of the nights "unfortunate" turn of events.

1.jpg

I'm such a gentleman.

Wow.... Im diggin the

cheap see through slip on heels...

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this