CLARK GABLE JUST METROSEXUALLY HALFASSED ME...

dubsface

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

After a car accident a while ago, I was waiting on my girlfriend at the time and her friend to come pick me and my friend up. I told the tow truck driver this, and he asked if these girls were attractive. I said that they were, and then he asked - "Do they have a big bush?" I said, "WTF?!?!" and he said "Whaaaat, you don't like the big bush??"

Originally posted by JesusMachine@Jan 13 2006, 09:24 AM

exchange sex for free cable service.

wonk.

my fucking cable bill this month was $244.something. i need to call them to stop the digital service and just give me regular cable. my new plan with regular cable and internet, will be around $115.00 a month.

Originally posted by dubsface+Jan 13 2006, 03:52 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (dubsface - Jan 13 2006, 03:52 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>That what it seemed like. He asked if he could come to my house warming/bday party. I made sure not to tell him when it was.

Gable? Clark, Gable?

[/b]

At least he doesnt know where you live. Its not like as soon as he gets off work he can jsut post up out side your spot and wait for the party go down...

but on the real I flirt with the cable guy in homes of getting a good hook up, but they seem to not find me so attractive... but when the day coe that the charlize steriod or what ever her name was in the the italian job comes a colling im getting the full package for freeeeee, or so goes the dream.

<!--QuoteBegin-symbols@Jan 13 2006, 04:15 PM

werd

i'll let you know when it's ..errr..he's going down.

i need a lil bit of prep time, gotta set up the lights and shit. Gold is worth shooting well.

Originally posted by WhiteOx@Jan 15 2006, 02:49 AM

If I was you, I'd go down there and give those boys a drink. You can't imagine how happy it makes a man to see a woman like you. Just to look at her. And if one of them should pat your behind, just make believe it's nothing.

WHAT?! NIGGA YOU'RE A FOOL, THATS LIKE ME GIVING A FAT BITCH SOME PLAY LIKE SHE'S GONNA ROCK. YOU CANT DO SHIT LIKE THAT, ESPECIALLY WITH NIGGAS CUZ NIGGAS ARE SO DUMB THEY THINK THAT A GIRL TALKING TO THEM AND BEING NICE MEANS THEY WANNA SIT ON THE DILZ. DONT LISTEN TO THIS HERMAN HE'LL ONLY GET YOU GANGRAPED.

MERO GEE