Friday the 13th

Abracadabra

didn't think so.

ghost9.jpg

BOO!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest KING BLING
Originally posted by trackstand+Jan 12 2006, 05:06 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (trackstand - Jan 12 2006, 05:06 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>404792024_l.jpg

[/b]

Originally posted by trackstand@Jan 12 2006, 05:06 PM

404792024_l.jpg

404792024_l.jpg

404792024_l.jpg

<!--QuoteBegin-trackstand@Jan 12 2006, 05:06 PM

404792024_l.jpg

well...

if I can remember which one of the 100 000 000 macs in my school I used that day, I'd still have to go through tons of other students deleted files... this is after I get my hands on someone elses Norton Unerase

but this isn't considered to be the fault of friday 13th? this happened a month ago, when I erased my shit and I just discovered it today...

edit:sp

nozaki, true!

today pussy cat tattoo parlor is having theirlast art show. along with that --- they are doing 13 tattoos today for 13 bucks. (with a mandatory 7 dollar tip for "good luck.)

im down for some new ink... but im sure it'll be for only like shitty one liners or something or lil stars and hearts on your ass and what not.

Ok here's the boblog for friday the 13th.

1) Got annoyed by some junky. He was actually just trying to make chit chat, but he was all doped up with one eye half shut and not making any sense. I wasn't really in the mood for it.

2) Watched some guy try and beat up some other guy cos he crashed into the back of the other guys car and didn't want to swap details

3) Watched a bus take out a guys side mirror on a part of his bumper which was sticking out.

4) Went to some party, all hot and tired straight after work with all these people much younger than me. Quite a few seemed alittle scared of me (People always say when they first meet me they think I'm some kind of crazy fighting type. I'm actually very chill). Drank beer, it didn't sit right with the hot and tired. Got shitty with it all. Went home.

It was really a pretty mediocre day relative to the rest of my life.

*Edit Sydney is pretty gay, I'd like to move to melbourne. Melbourne holiday flicks when I could be bothered.