On my voyage...

MAR

This summer I plan on going to italy for a month Im saving most of my paycheck to pay for this voyage so I want it to be worth it. I plan on staying in 4 places for a week each (hostel/europass combo). Rome, Florence, Milan and somewhere else I havent decided on. I was hoping to get some suggestions on places to go and things to do from both locals and people who have been there. Graff related content is welcomed as well.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

go south.

napoli is cool

sorrento

sicily

brindisi

if you have a month you can do alot interrailing is cheap there.

bologna is a good student/music city

the more south, the more cheap it is.

as for girls, good luck its pretty hard to pull an italian.

never seen a tourist do it actually... in a year of working with tourists.

all italy is good for graffiti.

check out smaller cities, theyre beautiful, cheaper, and more enjoyable than the craziness of roma.

there should be lots of open air festivals in the summer, just search online for them.

Guest Sparoism

I live with my hot Italian female...oh, wait, she's part Brazilian, too.

I'm not exactly sure what you mean by hot, however..."airbrush and silicone hot", or "just got out of the shower" hot? Huge difference there.

I like the latter.

Guest Sparoism

Let me think about it and I'll get back to you.

I've heard Palermo is pretty cool, and Milan has a ton of graff, as does most of Italy. I may be headed there someday as well, to Lucca.

There was a thread about benching in Rome a while ago, but I can't remember who/what/where at the moment.

funtimepartyteam: yeah, every american says that.

i think italy has the highest amount of hot girls crammed into a country in the world. seriously, easily the best in europe.

slept on italian cities? napoli. i hear lucca is beautiful. bergamo is nice, santa marinella is beautiful. genova is real cool looking.

Originally posted by T.T Boy@Jan 12 2006, 07:15 PM

funtimepartyteam: yeah, every american says that.

i think italy has the highest amount of hot girls crammed into a country in the world. seriously, easily the best in europe.

True life.

:love2: Italian girls.

I read something about how Italians don't like to mix with other ethnic groups much so maybe that has something to do with it.

Go to Naples!

Originally posted by T.T Boy@Jan 12 2006, 06:15 PM

I gotta disagree with this. My vote goes to Barcelona. That place is just wal to wall trim.

I agree with the spend more time in smaller cities ish. Florence is super dope. I spent way too much time in Rome. Its neat and all, but its a big metropolis and I think the smaller places have more character. I'll be back...maybe even this fall. I'm thinking about taking an extra week to hop around to a few different places after a week in Munich.