Figure Skating is GAY

Tough Love

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Weapon X+Jan 12 2006, 06:50 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Weapon X - Jan 12 2006, 06:50 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-dobsilla@Jan 12 2006, 01:39 AM

i use to be all about tara lipinski and when i was way young there was an olymipic gymnast named dominique something or other that i thought was super hot.

Dominique Dawes. The African American gymnast.

As for the American gymnastics team, I used to have a thing for Kim Zmeskl. She was the bomb, but she fell hardcore off the horse, or whatever it's called, and then Shannon whatsername took the shine, and the gold medal.

[/b]

no dominique moceanu, i just looked her up. when i was really young and she was young i thought she was cute. just googled the bitch and shes not hot at all.

moc.jpg

Originally posted by FunTimePartyTeam@Jan 12 2006, 01:11 PM

Weapon X = secret gold medal ice skater/curler?

Did anyone else read that the kid from Napolean Dynomite is doing a movie with Will Farrel, where theyre rival competitive figure skaters? Funny potential = 62%

I wish. Actually, there is a curling spot not far from my house. I've been trying to organize a thing with some friends of mine, but they'd rather smoke weed in a parking lot, I guess. :confused:

Archived