Canadian commuter hits

Ashy_Larry

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Ashy_Larry+Jan 15 2006, 08:32 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Ashy_Larry - Jan 15 2006, 08:32 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-CurtisWarren@Jan 15 2006, 01:56 AM

If you boys think Montana is what "euros" use all the time then your so very very wrong.

blah blah blah curtis, shut up already. euro styles suck just like montana. yeah i said it mufucka

[/b]

Your an original little cunt aren't you son.Get over yourself.

:haha:

etc, etc, son, yeah yeah i get it you're british. you say cunt, wanker, lift, loo, trousers and a bunch of other funny words in that cute accent.

to clear things up, when someone calls it euro trash paint,it's just a reference to the fact that montana is european and happens to be trash. oh and i take back my comment about euro styles sucking, i like a lot of stuff that comes out of france, germany, the uk, and spain, but the rest of the continent is on some other shit that i don't really feel.

Originally posted by Ashy_Larry+Jan 15 2006, 01:32 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Ashy_Larry - Jan 15 2006, 01:32 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-CurtisWarren@Jan 15 2006, 01:56 AM

If you boys think Montana is what "euros" use all the time then your so very very wrong.

euro styles suck just like montana.

[/b]

agreed

Originally posted by T.T Boy@Jan 16 2006, 01:04 AM

oh cause canadas pride paint is so great.

this is the gayest arguement ever.

euro sucks, north america sucks.

shut up already.

actually canada's pride is pretty good, the ultra flat black is almost as good as old ass krylon ultra flat and i remember how dope that was. if you look at the label on the rack you'll see canada's pride is a rusto product, don't knock it for the price...

the pic is goldentouch's not mine.

Picture0097.jpg