Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
hhjunkie78

Snoop Dogg Fans?

Have yall seen Boss'n Up? Its snoops new movie. my hommie from universal told me about it so i checked it out. yo its funny as hell. snoop lives up to his name. what did yall think?

he hasn't had a decent album since doggystyle. and judging by the way he now dresses, it's official that he smoked himself retarded.

000836FF-7D3C-1050-812480BFB6FA0000.jpg

fa' shizzle dizzle, my nizzle, fa rizzle, kizzle, mizzle, bizzle, wizzle, izzle, nizzle, tizzle, aizzzle, pizzle, dizzle.

Originally posted by dobsilla@Jan 12 2006, 11:50 AM

i havent liked his music in years.

same, but drop it like it's hot was fresh. so was that show he did on mtv.

Guest KING BLING
Originally posted by hhjunkie78@Jan 11 2006, 05:45 PM

Have yall seen Boss'n Up? Its snoops new movie. my hommie from universal told me about it so i checked it out. yo its funny as hell. snoop lives up to his name. what did yall think?

Are you a part of a "guerilla"merketing team paid to post in forums and otherwise create underground hype to atttract 16-26 year olds to a movie or music?

Originally posted by KING BLING@Jan 11 2006, 11:35 PM

Are you a part of a "guerilla"merketing team paid to post in forums and otherwise create underground hype to atttract 16-26 year olds to a movie or music?

exactly what I was thinking.

first and currently only post and its a thread.

the worst part is that we all come in and bash em for doing this...which only keeps the topic bumped...thus doing his job for him...unless a goderator closes it.

Originally posted by DETO@Jan 12 2006, 01:51 AM

he hasn't had a decent album since doggystyle. and judging by the way he now dresses, it's official that he smoked himself retarded.

you obviously havent heard either Eastsidaz albums, both classics....

I liked RnG. It was good. His new movie, however, just seems like a personal ego booster than a movie.

Guest imported_El Mamerro
Originally posted by SteveAustin@Jan 12 2006, 12:45 PM

the worst part is that we all come in and bash em for doing this...which only keeps the topic bumped...thus doing his job for him...unless the mamserator closes it.