hostel

boogie hands

Guest imported_El Mamerro
Originally posted by SteveAustin@Jan 11 2006, 03:34 PM

eh...210 - 220...whatever it takes.

This went completely over my head. I feel stupid. I had decided not to mention it but now I see someone laughed at it, and now I need to know.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you've seen any of Dario Argento's films, or the movie dead alive, or any similar horror movies in the ultra-gore genre; then Hostle will be more of the same, though painted on a hurried feeling canvas.

the films' statement is nearly lost among layers of fake tits and fake blood.

The director asks, what is the difference between sexual exploitation and homocidal exploitation?

where is the line drawn between the perversion of sexual servitude or the sale of intercourse for the gratification of a sexual desire, and the total demeaning of the value of human virtue to the limit of the gratification of the perversion that demands human mortality for a repressed sexual or maniacal desire?

this point however is camoflaged by the obtuse vulgarity of the films special effects and eye candy.

overall, an interesting visual and societal statement that lacks a clear motive and expresses an almost adolescant desire to play with mammi and excrement.

interesting, however no more than a footnote in the encyclopedia of its genre.

OK, I went in to this expecting it to be this uber-gorey, faux-snuff film. There was even people in the theater buying tickets talking about how horrible this movie is. Everybody has made it out like this is the goriest film ever. Well it's not. It sucked. Big time. It's no more gorey than your typical lame teenage horror flick. The only thing that made it even worth watching was all the super hot girls and tit shots. Other than that, yet another total let down. I'm so glad I don't pay to see movies anymore...

• 4 months later...