STORIES!!!!!!

REGULATOR

can someone make a topic where stories wil be posted...ive used the search thing and i could only find a few scattered threads....i love reading stories, from chases, nice bombing runs, or fighting crackheads....it beats the shit out of the Shakespeare im learning at school.....stories please!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest wakassOATH

why dont you read those scattered topic instead of starting a new thread

but i will post my story anyway..

one day i was surfing the net and i came across 12ozprophet.com

i read a thread called ..srories!!!!!!!

it sucked and then it was closed

the end

.they have some good stories over on hifiart.com....Since i've got nothing to do right now i'll tell you about this time i was at a party trippin on some acid and drinking on a warm keg. I was throwing a party right off of the main strip in den.co and was just chillin by the street when i saw bran new ford truck smash into the bus that was picking up some people. We ran down tripn ballz and looked inside the truck, the two men were passed out or dead all i know was i wanted to help them but all the people around were yelling out dont touch them they might be dead .Why does all the crazy stuff happen when your wasted?

Archived