*what are ya sporting (2006 edition)*

methadone program

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Poop Man Bob@Jan 11 2006, 01:34 PM

I'm wearing Texas underwear, Texas socks, Texas shirt, Texas pants, a Texas hat, a Texas watch, and a Texas condom.

If you're not from Texas, you can't wear any of this stuff. If you are, then you're perpertrating.

yo Poopman...I was having a convo the other day and texas came up. One of my boys said the best bumper sticker he's ever seen is the, "I'm not from here, but I got here as quick as I could" ones that are apparently plastered on all kinds of peoples cars out there.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

-Rip Curl khakis

-This shirt

-Puma Sneakers

-WST hoodie

-A black baseball cap that has a tiny sculpted human skull with demon horns on the front. It's the stupidest hat I've ever seen, I just had to buy it.

Originally posted by SteveAustin+Jan 11 2006, 02:01 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SteveAustin - Jan 11 2006, 02:01 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Poop Man Bob@Jan 11 2006, 01:34 PM

I'm wearing Texas underwear, Texas socks, Texas shirt, Texas pants, a Texas hat, a Texas watch, and a Texas condom.

If you're not from Texas, you can't wear any of this stuff. If you are, then you're perpertrating.

yo Poopman...I was having a convo the other day and texas came up. One of my boys said the best bumper sticker he's ever seen is the, "I'm not from here, but I got here as quick as I could" ones that are apparently plastered on all kinds of peoples cars out there.

[/b]

Yeah. "I wasn't born in Texas, but I got here as quick as I could."

Where I'm at, the most popular bumper sticker is either "Keep Austin Weird" or No W. Oh, and this, of course.

this thing is crazy..a & m? One time I was driving with my freind and she had one of those stickers in her car, being an alumness..so dude started chasing us on the highway tooting doing that aggie gang sign thingy. I had no idea what it was and freaked me out. I thought we were gonna get capped, lol, but I gave him my gang sign, a middle finger...

texlh_s.gif

I understand what folks be saying about sports gear. Obviously I'm not on the Red Sox. But back home, the B symbol is kinda like a state logo. But at the same time, if you see people wearing LA or D hats, I always assumed people were from there...otherwise we would fuck with dudes...like when everyone starting wearing Detroit hats like eminem etc etc... or white Folks gang members wearing star of david chains...

Originally posted by John Birch@Jan 12 2006, 08:06 PM

this thing is crazy..a & m? One time I was driving with my freind and she had one of those stickers in her car, being an alumness..so dude started chasing us on the highway tooting doing that aggie gang sign thingy. I had no idea what it was and freaked me out. I thought we were gonna get capped, lol, but I gave him my gang sign, a middle finger...

texlh_s.gif

A&M? No. No no no. UT. University of Texas Longhorns. A&M = the Aggies.

some navy blue boxerbriefs from wal-mart,

some black with navy blue argyle socks from target,

levi 529 jeans,

black leather belt from urban outfitters,

white t-shirt from taget,

black, grey and navy blue argyle sweater from banana republic,

black leather kenneth cole "show-laces" on the feet.