i hate dennys

12:02p.m

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Mr. ABC+Jan 10 2006, 08:31 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Mr. ABC - Jan 10 2006, 08:31 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-mackfatsoe@Jan 11 2006, 04:26 PM

Dave vs Colonel Sanders, who takes it in a fight?

well, the colonel's got the KKK for back-up, so he's pretty hardtcore

[/b]

yeah im gunna have to agree with you

Originally posted by mackfatsoe+Jan 10 2006, 08:03 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (mackfatsoe - Jan 10 2006, 08:03 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-12:02p.m@Jan 11 2006, 01:02 AM

L&L chicken katsu burgers are the shit!

holy shit Ive never had one, but it sounds amazing

[/b]

I puked after eating L&L katsu...It seriously ruined katsu for the rest of my life, unless I make it myself. I havent been back since.

Sanoya's on King st. is the ultimate late night munch spot.

Originally posted by mr.yuck@Jan 11 2006, 03:28 PM

Yo I found some kinda fruit juice in my fridge today. I stared chuggin that shit hard. I noticed a minute later that it was really thick like syrup. Now I cant stop shitting. Its the worst. My roommate told me it was a jug of juice he found under his bed. At this point im tring to figure out how it got back into the fridge.

LOLSKIIIIS

Originally posted by mackfatsoe@Jan 11 2006, 01:08 AM

are they the ones with the square burgers? is that wendys? Whoever makes the square burgers, I had one once, it fucking sucked.

yea those burgers are no good...but wendys french fries are some of the best fries on the scene currently...oh that spicy chicken sandwitch....on fire!

Am i the only one noticing how Denny's has been trying to reinvent itself over the past few years?

They gave it a new look that is a cross between a puerto rican living room, a chinese restaurnat and a white trash diner.

Oh, and i love how they call themselves "Denny's Diner"

Their food is such shit.