Re-introducing the real Windows Vista

DITDxCULT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by richard_vagina@Jan 10 2006, 03:19 PM

what's amd's foot doing in your ass? a whole lot more than bill gates dick in your mouth

From AnandTech:

At 2.0GHz, Yonah is basically equal to, if not slightly slower than an Athlon 64 X2 running at the same clock speed in virtually all of the tests we ran. The important distinction here is that Intel is able to achieve that level of performance, without an on-die memory controller. But there is also one more thing to note, Yonah can offer that level of performance with significantly lower power consumption:

10079.png

10080.png

While the Yonah and Athlon 64 X2 systems consumed relatively similar power at idle, Yonah hardly eats up any more power under full load. In fact, a 2.0GHz Yonah under 100% load consumes less power than an Athlon 64 X2 3800+ at idle.

Thanks for your time.

j /from my ass to your mouth

GIS

AwesomePowersNew.jpg

Planet Earth is in trouble! What can be done about ozone depletion, water pollution, deforestation, and what about all that garbage? How can these disasters be stopped? Our super groovy secret agent Awesome Powers enlists the help of a young student named B. Green to track down the culprits. Along the way they examine the trail of pollution and meet with endangered wildlife when suddenly a huge culprit appears on the scene --the ever hungry Garbage Menace.

Awesome Powers knows how to stop the Menace and students are all invited to help. This mystery/comedy promotes student interest in ecology and encourages participation in recycling programs. Our teacher guidelines provide information for classroom discussions on some of the problems and solutions of ecology and include a list of organizations to contact for additional details and project kits.

Guest Sparoism

Bill Gates steals ideas like fat kids eat ice cream.

And, he's scared of open source. Windoze is a joke....and Linux is the punchline. Fast, and small.

There's no comparison. I'm willing to do the dirty work myself and tighten up my command line skills just so I won't have to rely on name brand garbage.

when you kids get jobs that earn real money the only machines you will see are these

\/

I work with them every day and yes these are PC based fuck Windows fuck MAC and all the other Operating Systems the only thing that real people work with is UNIX and yes linux users thats where linux came from UNIX

these are for businesses only so you waste yer time blabin about yer Windows and MACS be real and get Linux atleast

well i shouldnt bag on windows that bad anything is better than a MAC gotta use windows server edtion in businesses too

Originally posted by j@Jan 10 2006, 08:28 PM

Alright then Mainter, tell me what exactly those are in that picture.. I mean, if you "work with them every day" and all that.

they are what you call blade servers its what you use to run a business its so that you can process all the data that comes in from all over the world and your company its selfi nto the company they are big computers that can process billions a processes a second also called mainframes