Re-introducing the real Windows Vista

DITDxCULT

This is meant to be humorous so please don't start some big opinionated OS debate. Taken from MacLive.net

Windows Vista: First of a Kind Features?

Earlier this week, Bill Gates gave the Keynote Address at CES. In an effort to gear people up for the gadget wizardry they were about to experience on the show floor, Bill touted the revolutionary new features of the upcoming Windows Vista. Baring any further setbacks, Vista is scheduled to be released near the end of 2006.

Any Mac users who watched the Keynote were likely unimpressed. This must have been the case with the user who created the following video. Is Vista unique in all of its first of a kind features? You decide.

WATCH EPISODE ONE

Windows Vista: A Revolution in Information Access?

Here's another video to help put Bill Gates and the gang at Microsoft back where they belong. Windows Vista has been designed from the ground up to make information more accessible. It has been designed around the concept of parental control.

Windows Vista has been delayed time after time. Now we know where the software engineers have been spending their time. They are trying to put the finishing touches on these revolutionary concepts in personal computing. I am counting down the days until Vista ships... sometime near the end of 2006. How will we pass the time?

WATCH EPISODE TWO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

WHO DO I TALK TO, TO GET A THREAD ON THE FORUM?, Senior Moderator, Crew Whoever

TRACK THREAD EMAIL THREAD PRINT THREAD

Mainter

Yesterday, 12:50 AM

Post #1

Group: Member

Member ID: 28,586

Warn: 0% -----

Hey I want to get this thread on a forum to many fuckin people post to much of the same ass questions about computer help how to work there new tech tools, fix computer problems and shit like that the thread is

so the ones running the board please make this a forum in itself it will lower the amount of closed threads on Channel Zero

Caseks-Computer-Corner, computer advice right here

http://www.12ozprophet.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=60054

--------------------

You can make computers as smart as possible but you cannot help stupid people from breaking them!

User is online!Profile CardPM

+Quote PostGo to the top of the page

seeking

Yesterday, 12:53 AM

Post #2

Unstoppable

Group Icon

Group: Senior Moderator

Member ID: 8,348

um, you just got a thread on the forum. congrats.

and thank you for giving us another thread to close.

(please dont do it again).

Originally posted by Mainter@Jan 10 2006, 01:45 PM

also sense this thread is about windows vista its wack as hell because they stole designes from window blinds and window shells and there IE 7 sucks cause they stole the concept of tabbed browsing from firefox (can't beat them just steal from them)

Opera was doing tabbed browsing was before Firefox.

Did you all even watch the movies? The audio is from Bill Gates describing new features in Windows Vista - taken from the CES conference earlier this week. Some mac guy made a video with all the same feature that already exsist in tiger.

Originally posted by DITDxCULT+Jan 10 2006, 01:51 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (DITDxCULT - Jan 10 2006, 01:51 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Mainter@Jan 10 2006, 01:45 PM

also sense this thread is about windows vista its wack as hell because they stole designes from window blinds and window shells and there IE 7 sucks cause they stole the concept of tabbed browsing from firefox (can't beat them just steal from them)

Did you all even watch the movies? The audio is from Bill Gates describing new features in Windows Vista - taken from the CES conference earlier this week. Some mac guy made a video with all the same feature that already exsist in tiger.

[/b]

yep yer right on that

yeah i watched bills keynotes some of it was ok when the one guy got to vista i was pissed and turned the damn things off

Originally posted by dumy@Jan 10 2006, 01:54 PM

this windows shit is tired..everyone needs to switch over to OS X now and stop kidding yourself..

stop jockin mac. macs are for gays and guys with small penises.

or gay guys with small penises.

it takes a real man to solve problems and windows is exactly the os to gve

that man problems.

now, bend over, steve jobs wants to plant his macintosh tattooed pee pee in your poo hole. maybe he and wozniak will tag team you.

give me your jewish girlfriend!

Originally posted by DITDxCULT+Jan 10 2006, 01:51 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (DITDxCULT - Jan 10 2006, 01:51 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Mainter@Jan 10 2006, 01:45 PM

[/b]

exactly back since this shit first dropped, longhorn or whatever..they been biting OS X..shit is fugazi..windows is wack..stop defending it Mainter.

Originally posted by dumy+Jan 10 2006, 01:59 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (dumy - Jan 10 2006, 01:59 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by DITDxCULT@Jan 10 2006, 01:51 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-Mainter@Jan 10 2006, 01:45 PM

exactly back since this shit first dropped, longhorn or whatever..they been biting OS X..shit is fugazi..windows is wack..stop defending it Mainter.

[/b]

who in the hell says i like windows i have to work with the shit everyday it sucks

Originally posted by richard_vagina+Jan 10 2006, 01:57 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (richard_vagina - Jan 10 2006, 01:57 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-dumy@Jan 10 2006, 01:54 PM

this windows shit is tired..everyone needs to switch over to OS X now and stop kidding yourself..

that man problems.

now, bend over, steve jobs wants to plant his macintosh tattooed pee pee in your poo hole. maybe he and wozniak will tag team you.

[/b]

naw Mac's are for niggas who pimp ho's and clock that cheddar my doggs..so they can afford that quality..fuck some spyware, fuck some random system crashes, we slang down here nigga! we need our equipment to be on point

give me your redneck mother!

Originally posted by dumy+Jan 10 2006, 02:01 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (dumy - Jan 10 2006, 02:01 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by richard_vagina@Jan 10 2006, 01:57 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-dumy@Jan 10 2006, 01:54 PM

that man problems.

naw Mac's are for niggas who pimp ho's and clock that cheddar my doggs..so they can afford that quality..fuck some spyware, fuck some random system crashes, we slang down here nigga! we need our equipment to be on point

[/b]

so why the hell you have one?

Originally posted by dumy+Jan 10 2006, 02:01 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (dumy - Jan 10 2006, 02:01 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by richard_vagina@Jan 10 2006, 01:57 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-dumy@Jan 10 2006, 01:54 PM

that man problems.

[/b]

'cause niggas on the point ain't changed.........

steve jobs went balls deep on your ass, huh?

now who wnat to fuck with hollywood jones>?