the internet is fucking weird. vs 2.0

seeking

tonight i was trying to download bill o'riley on the letterman show, so i opened up limewire and typed in 'letterman oriley'. this is what it returned:

"troop squad orgy'

'naval commander gives oral to private dick'

'miliatary domination sex (you wont believe this)'

'military boyuus hot anal sex'

'armed commando force fucks new recruit with his handgun'

what in the sam hell made them think that's what i wanted to see? there is not a single word in any of those titles that would imply they had anything what so ever to do with david letterman or bill orliey. it's a good thing im not a grandmother or something.

seeks/seeing that new recruit get force fucked with that handgun was fucking hot though.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Hey I want to get this thread on its own forum "Caseks-Computer-Corner, computer advice right here

http://www.12ozprophet.com/forum/index.php...pic=60054" to many fuckin people post to much of the same ass questions about computer help how to work there new tech tools, fix computer problems and shit like that the thread is

so the ones running the board please make this a forum in itself it will lower the amount of closed threads on Channel Zero

Caseks-Computer-Corner, computer advice right here

http://www.12ozprophet.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=60054

Originally posted by seeking@Jan 10 2006, 01:30 AM

tonight i was trying to download bill o'riley on the letterman show, so i opened up limewire and typed in 'letterman oriley'. this is what it returned:

"troop squad orgy'

'naval commander gives oral to private dick'

'miliatary domination sex (you wont believe this)'

'military boyuus hot anal sex'

'armed commando force fucks new recruit with his handgun'

what in the sam hell made them think that's what i wanted to see? there is not a single word in any of those titles that would imply they had anything what so ever to do with david letterman or bill orliey. it's a good thing im not a grandmother or something.

seeks/seeing that new recruit get force fucked with that handgun was fucking hot though.

did you watch any?

Guest uncle-boy
Originally posted by Steve Miller+Jan 11 2006, 06:11 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Steve Miller - Jan 11 2006, 06:11 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-dobsilla@Jan 10 2006, 12:34 AM

this didnt come up?

orly.jpg

haha you made my day.

[/b]

ditto