Drive by shooting

Some1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by mackfatsoe@Jan 10 2006, 02:20 AM

He's not lying, I'm the guy that was shot.

Yeah, don't tell everybody, but I'm 50 Cent. Caaandy shop. What's good yall.

so fuckin good.

and yeah, I be the first nigga to run at the hint of some shit goin down, call me whatever u want, but when shots pop, I'm up the block

.wordlife

Originally posted by dobsilla@Jan 9 2006, 05:00 PM

when i was in 5th grade i got surrounded by a group of thugs way older than me(like in their 20's) and they jacked my bag of cheetos i bought while walking to the store.

friend of mine (skinny ass white girl) got robbed on her way home from the deli where she spent her last $2 on a tallboy of PBR was robbed at gunpoint by two 14 year old kids in west philly. she gave them the beer.

criminal masterminds i tell ya!

Originally posted by gasfacevictm+Jan 10 2006, 11:45 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (gasfacevictm - Jan 10 2006, 11:45 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-dobsilla@Jan 9 2006, 05:00 PM

when i was in 5th grade i got surrounded by a group of thugs way older than me(like in their 20's) and they jacked my bag of cheetos i bought while walking to the store.

friend of mine (skinny ass white girl) got robbed on her way home from the deli where she spent her last $2 on a tallboy of PBR was robbed at gunpoint by two 14 year old kids in west philly. she gave them the beer.

criminal masterminds i tell ya!

[/b]

damn thats so fucked. these two train hopper shitheads have been around my town and i keep running into them. they are from west philly and think its the dopest shit ever. it was probably them, they seem dumb enough to do some shit like that. i wish they would go home already.