i could have died yesterday....

Abracadabra

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest uncle-boy

this thread is equally hilarious and terrifying.

those monster spiders are creepy as fuck.

the only cool one we got here is the happy face spider.

spiderlg.jpg

also, for the first time ever, a great white shark was spotted in hawaiian waters like last week.

not toooooo garanz.

moron.jpg

moron2.jpg

Originally posted by Dr. Dazzle+Jan 8 2006, 10:24 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Dr. Dazzle - Jan 8 2006, 10:24 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-SF1@Jan 8 2006, 05:56 PM

Those are called Black Widows in the States.

A black widow will pretty much kill you on the spot. This thing is just a glorified daddy longlegs....

[/b]

no it wont.

Originally posted by rental+Jan 9 2006, 04:38 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (rental - Jan 9 2006, 04:38 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by Dr. Dazzle@Jan 8 2006, 10:24 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-SF1@Jan 8 2006, 05:56 PM

Those are called Black Widows in the States.

A black widow will pretty much kill you on the spot. This thing is just a glorified daddy longlegs....

no it wont.

[/b]

correct

The venom of the black widow spider is 15 times as toxic as the venom of the Prairie Rattlesnake. But only a minute amount of the toxin is injected with a single bite by the spider, so they are rarely fatal. However, the relatively large amount of injected rattlesnake venom results in about 15 to 25 percent mortality among those bitten.

source

At least you can see and hear a rattlesnake before you get close enough for it to bite you! And at least they're out in the dessert and not just chillin in your crib and back yard like these gangster ass spiders!!!

:shook: <---- Me if I ever have to visit Australia now that I know about the killer spiders lurking everywhere like that movie Arachnaphobia and shit. :shook:

Originally posted by WhiteOx@Jan 9 2006, 03:03 AM

what are you guys so scared of?

you have fucking rattlesnakes

thats why you dont catch me rompin around in the deserts and shit. i stick to the cities. and a rattlesnake is big enough to see and stay the fuck away from. i couldnt see something the size of a bottlecap if it was chillin on my leg and then i would be fucked.

Originally posted by uncle-boy@Jan 8 2006, 08:29 PM

spiderlg.jpg

We also have cane spiders which are rather large and they can bite sometimes but its pretty minor. I think I have been bitten by them before, it leaves a big welt and is kind of itchy.

spider1.jpg

These bitches

I hate spiders with a passion.

Originally posted by beardofzeus+Jan 9 2006, 07:25 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (beardofzeus - Jan 9 2006, 07:25 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-uncle-boy@Jan 8 2006, 08:29 PM

spiderlg.jpg

We also have cane spiders which are rather large and they can bite sometimes but its pretty minor. I think I have been bitten by them before, it leaves a big welt and is kind of itchy.

spider1.jpg

These bitches

I hate spiders with a passion.

[/b]

that shit looks like a fucking crab, :yuck:

Originally posted by harvey wallbanger@Jan 9 2006, 12:12 PM

Australia sounds like the most terrifying place on the fucking planet.

australia aint the most terrifying place on the planet, whats a few insects gona do, we dont get bombed an shit lol, australia aint bad bro. they have the finest girls too :haha: i saw 4 white tails in my house all in one night, scary shit. i HATE spiders !

Originally posted by Mr. ABC+Jan 8 2006, 10:55 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Mr. ABC - Jan 8 2006, 10:55 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-SF1@Jan 9 2006, 01:47 PM

And I repeat.... HOW THE FUCK YOU GONNA JUST LET A GIGANTIC BEAST LIKE THAT JUST CHILL IN YOUR CRIB!?!? FOR 2 WEEKS!?!? :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck:

they're around all the time. and have been around my whole life. to me it isn't anything out of the ordinary

[/b]

Oh, I guess it's like having cockroaches. Yeah, I have plenty. :(

Originally posted by uncle-boy@Jan 8 2006, 10:29 PM

spiderlg.jpg

also, for the first time ever, a great white shark was spotted in hawaiian waters like last week.

not toooooo garanz.

moron.jpg

moron2.jpg

ive still never seen one of those spiders..

My grandparents live close to a swamp in Florida. And they have these spiders bigger than my dads hand back there. There's tons of them and their webs are strung all over. You can even hear them dropping into the water back there. Sometimes they get on the side of the house too. It scares the shit out of me.

How often does somebody get killed by one of those behemoths in Australia?

Originally posted by Mr. ABC+Jan 9 2006, 11:23 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Mr. ABC - Jan 9 2006, 11:23 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-HESHIANDET@Jan 10 2006, 08:30 AM

this thread = hesh never going to aus.

please, when i get your ass out here we're gunna be so drunk that a few snakes and spiders won't matter. you'll be too busy drooling over girls in bikinis anyway

[/b]

wait theres girls in bikinis? provide photo evidence and i will rethink my fear of australia.