Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Abracadabra

i could have died yesterday....

so i'm sitting outside last night smoking a cigarette, and i look down at something moving around near my hand. this is what i see:

redback_1.jpg

for those that don't know, it's a redback spider. so yeah, last night would have been fun had i not noticed. pain, nausea, vomiting and possible death. woo

Originally posted by TURBOCAPSLOK@Jan 9 2006, 08:53 AM

SHIT WHERE WERE YOU? REDBACKS ARE GNARLY

at my parent's place. i'm staying there till i leave

please say u cruched it! did it make a pop noise arr i wanna go to oz just to squash some meen ass spiders...

Originally posted by Al Green@Jan 9 2006, 09:56 AM

is whinge... supposed to be whine.. ?

same thing.

and no, i didn't crunch it. i was just like 'oh look, a redback. that was lucky' and moved away

poof shoulda tagged it with a magnifyin glass and a biro, then some fool coulda been like 'i was bit in the hoof by reddz oner'

for those that don't know, there are spiders fuckin everywhere here. here's a flick of one i took at my parent's place. it's currently chilling out around the lounge and kitchen area. been there for about 2 weeks. it's roughly the size of my hand

DSC07646.jpg

you have to be a aids stricken 4 year old junkie to die from a redback

ps, my old hockey team was the redbacks, how harcore is that

Yo i dont know about Melbourne but the spider populations are getting crazy here. Species that IU've never seen like these huge ones wth two big whites splotches on their abdomens and these nasty looking tiger striped ones.. I think its the heat

THe one you just posted looks like a huntsman. My eccentric neighbour caiught one in the jar and delivered it over to me to free somewhere. INstead I just fed it cockroaches and xmas beetles which it ripped out apart and made eery schreeching noises

Originally posted by WhiteOx@Jan 9 2006, 10:21 AM

you have to be a aids stricken 4 year old junkie to die from a redback

ps, my old hockey team was the redbacks, how harcore is that

i wouldn't have died. you've got like an hour or two before anything really bad happens. plenty of time to hook up the anti-venom. but still, it would have sucked majorly having to trek to the emergency room and get all sick and shit

the local football team is the redbacks. they're a bunch of white trash ultra violent drunks.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this