i FUCKING hate reggeaton

Guest -MOE LESTER-

Guest -MOE LESTER-

at work today i had to attend over a "quincinera", aka latino party. it seemed alright. lots of big booty latina girls in little dresses, god damn this one bitch looked like mya. i wanted to stick my dick through the back of her dress. there were also a lot of hot looking 15 year olds, but lets not get into that

so they started dancing, and for 5 hours straight i was forced to listen to REGGAETON. loud. obnoxious. IT ALL SOUNDS THE FUCKING SAME.

DUH DUH DOO DAAATAAAA DUN DUN DOO DAAAAAAAHHTAAAHHHHH DUN DUN DOO DAAAAAHHHTAAAAAAHH DUN DUN DOO DAAAAAAHHHTAAHHHHHH!!!! VIVA CUERVO!!!!! DUN DUN DOO DAAAAHTAHHH DUN DUN DOO DAAAHHHTAHHHH DUN DUN DOO DAHHHHTAHHHH

FUICKSHITNIPPLEFUCK GET OUT OF MY HEAD

i was actually happy when the DJ switched over to 50cents "candy shop", now you get the point

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Yea, fuck reggaeton. Some of my fam is Puerto Rock and I love and respect all my Boriqua peoples, but I just dont feel that shit. I was banging this latina chick all summer and all she would bump was Daddy Yankee. I am however feeling big booty thick latinas though. That wont ever change.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Fuck everyone.

Reggaeton rules your entire existence. I feel bad for those unable to comprehend its sheer awesomeness.

Guest Sparoism

I lived in the Mission last year and was subjected to its, uh, "awesomeness" nonstop.

It's just not my thing. I'm all about Latin rap and Mexican death metal, though.

LIKE I SAID IN THE OTHER "I HATE REGGAETON" THREAD, THIS SHIT IS BASICALLY PARTY MUSIC FOR SPANISH SPEAKING FOLK. IF HALF YOUR CD COLLECTION IS DEATH METAL AND THE OTHER HALF IS ATMOSPHERE THEN DUUUUHHHHH YOU AINT GONNA BE FEELING REGGAETON, CUZ IT AINT MADE FOR YOU NIGGA! THAT DONT MEAN YOU GOTTA MAKE A THREAD ABOUT IT. I COULD MAKE MAAAAAD THREADS ABOUT HOW I HATE POSTAL SERVICE AND THE STROKES ETC ETC ETC. ALOT OF NIGGAS JUST START AUTO-HATING ON SHIT WHEN IT BECOMES MAINSTREAM, WHICH IS THE CASE HERE...I TELL YOU WHAT THOUGH, REGGAETON AINT GOING NOWHERE FOR A WHILE BECAUSE STATISTICALLY SPICS ARE TAKING OVER THE WORLD, THERES ALREADY AN ALL REGGAETON MAJOR RADIO STATION OUT HERE. GET SALTY NIGGAAAAAA!! ALSO THIS SHIT MAKES BITCHES WIND AND GRIND, I AM NOT MAD AT THAT. YOU CANT GRIND A BITCH OUT TO HAWTHORNE HEIGHTS. HOLLA AT ME

MERO GEE

S'YABOY!

Guest Sparoism

Most of my collection is soul and disco...and reggae. At least 70% of it, I think.

I ain't mad, except when the shit used to rattle me out of bed at 7 am on a Sunday.

I don't think I own any Atmosphere or Hawthorne Heights....in fact, I've never HEARD of Hawthorne Heights.

I'll admit to liking the Strokes. You got me there.

We are in complete agreement that emo needs to go back to the suburbs, though. And stay there.

Originally posted by Sparoism@Jan 8 2006, 01:59 PM

Most of my collection is soul and disco...and reggae. At least 70% of it, I think.

I ain't mad, except when the shit used to rattle me out of bed at 7 am on a Sunday.

I don't think I own any Atmosphere or Hawthorne Heights....in fact, I've never HEARD of Hawthorne Heights.

I'll admit to liking the Strokes. You got me there.

We are in complete agreement that emo needs to go back to the suburbs, though. And stay there.

NAH HAHA I WASNT DIRECTING THAT SHIT TOWARDS YOU MY DUDE, IM UP ON YOU ALREADY. YOU AINT ON MY WANKSTA LIST.

MERO GEEE

Guest -MOE LESTER-
Originally posted by MEROJUANA@Jan 8 2006, 10:49 AM

LIKE I SAID IN THE OTHER "I HATE REGGAETON" THREAD, THIS SHIT IS BASICALLY PARTY MUSIC FOR SPANISH SPEAKING FOLK. IF HALF YOUR CD COLLECTION IS DEATH METAL AND THE OTHER HALF IS ATMOSPHERE THEN DUUUUHHHHH YOU AINT GONNA BE FEELING REGGAETON, CUZ IT AINT MADE FOR YOU NIGGA! THAT DONT MEAN YOU GOTTA MAKE A THREAD ABOUT IT. I COULD MAKE MAAAAAD THREADS ABOUT HOW I HATE POSTAL SERVICE AND THE STROKES ETC ETC ETC. ALOT OF NIGGAS JUST START AUTO-HATING ON SHIT WHEN IT BECOMES MAINSTREAM, WHICH IS THE CASE HERE...I TELL YOU WHAT THOUGH, REGGAETON AINT GOING NOWHERE FOR A WHILE BECAUSE STATISTICALLY SPICS ARE TAKING OVER THE WORLD, THERES ALREADY AN ALL REGGAETON MAJOR RADIO STATION OUT HERE. GET SALTY NIGGAAAAAA!! ALSO THIS SHIT MAKES BITCHES WIND AND GRIND, I AM NOT MAD AT THAT. YOU CANT GRIND A BITCH OUT TO HAWTHORNE HEIGHTS. HOLLA AT ME

MERO GEE

S'YABOY!

man i feel you on that. this shit does make the asses shake, and hawthorne heights cant. but it still sounds like shit.

DUH DUH DOO DAAAHHHTAAAHHHHH