toilet paper

dobsilla

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you use the toilet paper to get the majority of it. then wet wipes gets the exess. how the fuck are you gonna get a rash from wetwipes' date=' when they're used on babies for the sole purpose of preventing rashes.[/quote']

well my thinking was like wet clothes cause chafing so if yer ass cheeks are wet it will cause chafing (rash)

chafe is heat excited by friction and vexation,

so use toilet paper after and you will not have that issue

Ugh, away from home & bored. I just read the black t.p. thing. Doesn't it defeat the purpose of seeing your shit on it? I would rather have t.p. with George Bush's face on it. Why sit when you flush? You're runnig the risk of water splashing your ass, and if it does overflow you're going to take a direct hit.

ANYBODY HERE USE WETWIPES/BABY WIPES AFTER USING REGULAR TOILET PAPER? THAT'S THE BEST WAY TO DO IT' date=' NEXT TO ACTUALLY JUMPING IN THE SHOWER AND SOAPING UP.[/quote']

for a while i used to dump and then take a shower in the mornings. It was pretty nice.