toilet paper

dobsilla

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah, I agree with seeking on everything except for the flower blossom...I usually just double fold and sometimes double wrap (slight, but signifigant difference)..oh wow, this is gay..I'm talking about what I do with my ass with other guys..

Originally posted by dumy@Jan 9 2006, 08:41 PM

yeah, I agree with seeking on everything except for the flower blossom...I usually just double fold and sometimes double wrap (slight, but signifigant difference)..oh wow, this is gay..I'm talking about what I do with my ass with other guys..

having a discussion about how you wipe your ass isnt gay. now if we were talking about what we do with the rabbit and our ass that would be a different story.

Originally posted by LiliStCynical+Jan 9 2006, 03:41 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (LiliStCynical - Jan 9 2006, 03:41 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Open-Ur-Is@Jan 9 2006, 07:39 AM

this

is

the

most genius pole 12oz has ever seen..

No, this is:

404792024_l.jpg

[/b]

OMG what is that thing?!

you guys are hating on my usage 'flower' as a description, but what im talking about is basically just a hybred of the fold and the wad combined. it's gving you the ship gripping texture of the wad, with the security of the fold. it's like the aryan race of wiping techniques.

Originally posted by seeking+Jan 9 2006, 11:29 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (seeking - Jan 9 2006, 11:29 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by LiliStCynical@Jan 9 2006, 03:41 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-Open-Ur-Is@Jan 9 2006, 07:39 AM

this

is

the

most genius pole 12oz has ever seen..

No, this is:

404792024_l.jpg

OMG what is that thing?!

you guys are hating on my usage 'flower' as a description, but what im talking about is basically just a hybred of the fold and the wad combined. it's gving you the ship gripping texture of the wad, with the security of the fold. it's like the aryan race of wiping techniques.

[/b]

maybe im not understanding the look of this complex origami method of wiping. i might give it a shot. ill report back.

• 4 months later...

peep it

BLACK IS THE NEW BLACK

toiletp.jpg

Black is back but this time its reappearance has nothing to do with the catwalk. It is rather, making a statement in the more domestic domain of the bathroom. Now fashionable types can indulge in – wait for it – black toilet paper. Why waste your time with so-last-season-two-ply-white when you can treat your cellulite-free-gym-toned toosh with stylish black? When you think about how we treat the rest of our bodies it’s the least we could do for our behinds. The trend is being embraced by the city that invented black – here in New York, with the new noir toilet paper (made by Renova for $15 - a 3-roll gift canistera) being used in the bathrooms of The Four Seasons Restaurant, Double Seven, Milk Studios, Bungalow 8, Bette and Frederick’s. If Black isn't your color, try these custom made toilet paper. by Lisa Evans

You mean no one goes square by square? I know someone in here goes commando- 2 fingers is all you need. And while we're on the subject, anyone ever notice how a shit looks different out of water? If you've ever left a log on the ground you know what I'm talking about...

You know the cheap toilet paper that often separates into two layers? Yeah, so my work has that. The other day, i tugged on it to get a lenght of toilet paper, and i separated the two layers so that it came off differently, if you catch my drift. It was way more fluffy, and I plan to continue to do this when im at work with the cheap toilet paper.

-FT