toilet paper

dobsilla

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by JohnnyHorton+Jan 8 2006, 07:06 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (JohnnyHorton - Jan 8 2006, 07:06 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-LiliStCynical@Jan 8 2006, 05:40 AM

back to front.

haha

shouldn't you be going front to back?

you know..

to avoid bladder infections?

[/b]

poop in the vag!

Originally posted by dobsilla+Jan 8 2006, 02:07 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (dobsilla - Jan 8 2006, 02:07 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by JohnnyHorton@Jan 8 2006, 07:06 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-LiliStCynical@Jan 8 2006, 05:40 AM

back to front.

haha

you know..

poop in the vag!

[/b]

so.....if you fucked it, would that count as anal?

Originally posted by richard_vagina+Jan 8 2006, 07:33 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (richard_vagina - Jan 8 2006, 07:33 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by dobsilla@Jan 8 2006, 02:07 PM

Originally posted by JohnnyHorton@Jan 8 2006, 07:06 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-LiliStCynical@Jan 8 2006, 05:40 AM

back to front.

haha

you know..

poop in the vag!

so.....if you fucked it, would that count as anal?

[/b]

tell that to moe!

Guest Sparoism

This is one of the greatest 12 oz. debates of all time.

I use toilet paper to decorate people's front yards. Usually right before a rainstorm, and if I'm extra lucky, the sun comes out and turns it into papier mache.

Originally posted by Jackson@Jan 8 2006, 08:02 PM

What do you mean by 'wad'? Just a bundle? At least if you fold it then you can fold it and use the other side bit... why the fuck are we talking about this?

wad it up just take some off the roll and bunch it up and use it. i dont know why i started the thread, i was shitting and just thought about it. seems like a lot of people have some serious input on the situation though. how do you roll?

heres the deal... break off two sheets, fold them in half to make one double layered sheet, pinch it in the middle so it makes a sort of 'blossom' that resembles a carnation and billows out to cover your hands and block the risk of any acidental contamination.

and who the hell wipes their ass in a long stroking 'back to front' (or front to back) motion? that would just smear shit all over your self. you place the wad just behind the asshole, then rub forward and down so as soon as you clear the asshole, the paper breaks contact and you're not smearing it all over yourself. this is just like... common sense, isnt it?