what super power would you have?

Guest platapie

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

ONCE AGAIN....I would have the power of AKIRA....

to be able to step in and out of time,to create with just a thought,basically it is the power of GOD.i would have an organic monsterpiece floating over every major city in the world,then maybe i would make the moon my home with a huge sign that say,"WONKA is watching you."

i would put an end to all military...theY would see me as a threat and try to destroy me......but they would only fail....people would try to worship me,but i would just call them stupid.

GOD is so much more.

I like the invisible idea,

but really I would just like mind control powers...

think of all the things you could do. Make people not care, make people do anything, control armies, control the President...

i like the "fat cap out of the thumb and endless colors" just a kinda new and fun i idea. Good shit.

ive thought about this many times and all i can say is stopping time and still being able to do whatever you wanted. you could steal all you needed to do anything anywhere anytime and be far away to never get caught. even if they figured out it was you they could never do anything.

Archived