what super power would you have?

Guest platapie

Guest platapie

im almost positive that there was a thread like this before but iw anted to start a new one. ima jerk. i was thinking as easy as it is to pick superman take a qwik second and think about it he can reverse time by flying counter the earths rotation. that i spretty fucking hard core. i was thinking also maybe dark phoenix or professor x they were both pretty tuff. what about you?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yeah turning invisible would be the only super power id want. think of all the people you could fuck with and they wouldnt know what was going on. boobies you could get on. just all kind of stuff you could do when youre invisible.

Guest platapie

invisable is kool but mind powers could rock out pretty hard to i mean. yo ucan make peopel think things do things fo ryou you wouldnt need to be inviable. whatever its your superpower and thats fine and dandy.

there're too many possibilities with invisibility.

i think i would want the super power of being able to do whatever the fuck i wanted. like if i felt like flying, i could fly, or if i wanted to have x-ray vision, i would be able to do that too... etc...

either that or a genie who gave me 5 billion wishes.

mass mental projection... it's the only way... not only can you be invisible, you can be 1000 feet tall, or everywhere at once, or bathed in fire, or really anything you could think of... simeltaneously, you cold run the world... whee...

how do you spell simeltaneous?

Guest imported_Tesseract

Its a bit irellevant but since i was a kid i was wondering why in cases where some ginnie-goblin gives you 3 wishes that will be done noone wishes that everything he wishes could be done(forever)

I would, its the best wish.

Hum...stop time...you could just stop everything, and put up like mad bombs everywhere anywhere without even having to worry about doin anything, cause everyone else is stopped and you just walk by and baaam throw that throwie up there...or maybe..invisiblility, hum...cops would never see me hit up them very lit highway and city spots....or the stretch thing, yeah, if boogie had it, he could be around the corner, and still be brick brick brick up agianst your girls ass...you heard? There are just so many things...it would be tight if you could spray never ending paint and any imaginable color from your finger tips when you felt like it...need a ny fat? Just use the thumb, how about a thin? Use the pinky...see what im gettin at..

i want the power to be imune to all disease viruses drugs cigeretes like say if i was smokin cigs for 40 years it wouldnt affect me none

im wak right ......but i figure living a life without one sick day or one cough or one case of sniffles would be like mad cool u know ...

Guest SPLINTER

mr.beardo and mr.rage would you please return to mr.wakass' post and re read it he said inviNsable not invisable... thankyou come again (in and Apu voice) :D

Originally posted by SPLINTER

mr.beardo and mr.rage would you please return to mr.wakass' post and re read it he said inviNsable not invisable... thankyou come again (in and Apu voice) :D

Good point...I read it too fast. I'll go hide in my turtle shell now.

Originally posted by Gouged out 3rd Eye

yeah turning invisible would be the only super power id want. think of all the people you could fuck with and they wouldnt know what was going on. boobies you could get on. just all kind of stuff you could do when youre invisible.

If you were truly invisible you'd be blind because no light would be hitting your retina's (if its invisible light would just go through it) so I'd just stick with Superman's powers

Originally posted by knowlej

If you were truly invisible you'd be blind because no light would be hitting your retina's (if its invisible light would just go through it) so I'd just stick with Superman's powers

oh shut up with that mumbo jumbo. no one asked you to get all scientific.

Of course, I was really only thinking graff. A short cut to the babes would be another matter entirely. Something subtle, like the power of suggestion, what Andy McGee had in Firestarter. (And it cost him serious headaches if overused.)

-----

The concept behind this topic - unearned power - got me thinking. A new thread will soon appear.

Archived