Ah, My Wacky Neighbors

Guest Sparoism

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fucking rich. here's an idea sparo:

you have your girlfriend give us a little boob action

in the next series of shots. it would really liven the "look at

the meth heads drive way" pictures.

so, re-take your shots, only this time girl friend tits.

yeah.

this is big jim casek signin' out with a big 10-4.

truckinmiked2.jpg

if i remember correctly, you're in oakland, yes? as a prior oakland resident, and a follower of bubb rubb, i know that they have pretty strict noise pollution regulations. i know you dont want to get the cops involved, but sometimes it's the best way to handle shit, especially if you're dealing with mega white trash who usually lacks the sense to not stab you in the face with a screw driver over number of imaginary infractions. also, junkies hate the cops more than they hate getting their (boarded up) windows broken out or their house written on. all of those things can be solved with a hit of the pipe. having your lab raided can not.

or of course you could take a page out of the al quada book and fly a plane into their house.

Guest Sparoism
Originally posted by YourSistersAssCookie@Jan 7 2006, 02:30 PM

What a fucking shit hole

where the fuck is that ill come by with balloons filled iwth paint and throw em at their house

Oakland...and I've decided that all reprisals have to occur sometime after June, when the lease is up.

I need to get a car by then for the quick getaway and hauling of dirty tricks.

One good trick is this- tie someone's bumper to a fence or other bumper with about 100 feet of 50 pound test fishing line....either the bumper or the fence will give. It works, too.

balogney their car. strips the paint off over night.

nair in their shampoo if you can ever get yourself invited inside their house.

girlfriend breast shots definitely would make your neighbors mad,

but only if you post them on here.

DMSO mixed with lsd on their steering wheel, door handle to car, etc. paint it on.

they will never be around to bother you again.

Guest Sparoism

Sorry, Big Rick, she's not Asian. And, I have SOME decorum.

Apparently there's a few cops that live on my street.

They aren't gonna do shit- the cops, that is. But I can...all this is gonna wait till I'm moved out and have some time to kill.

Then, it's on.

But, I'll post pictures and if I can get some action shots then all the better.

Guest Sparoism

Has anyone heard of subsonics? It's also called "The Brown Note"...a range of frequencies that at high volume will make you shit your pants. Plus, it makes you feel like you're going crazy...Gaspar Noe used it in some of his films, in case anyone here is into seriously fucked up movies....

It's not a myth. Look it up.... and I just realized that I have a tone generator....hmmm...might be something to look into. Now I need a way to reproduce it at levels high enough for it to work.

Good thing my dad has a PA system.

Guest Sparoism
Originally posted by mackfatsoe@Jan 7 2006, 03:07 PM

My friends live in North Oakland and 3 houses on their block sell drugs.

Town Businesssss.

Also, my homie tells me that in the town it's popular to put a "y" at the begining of words. IE: "Are you from the yown?" Anyways, continue.

Shit, I probably know them. Which part, are they in the North Pole?

That's the only really bad area in North Oakland....

there are other notes that are effective at making people

feel weird. u.s. military, as well as u.s. police use them for riot control.

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=4857417

and something else:

Acoustic Weapons

A variety of nonlethal acoustical weapons have been proposed and evaluated. Some of these are little more than fancy loud-speakers, while others involve more subtle or sophisticated processes and truely deserve the designation of acoustic weapon.

Simple high-intensity sound causes the inner ear to generate nerve impulses that register as sound. Since the inner ear also regulates spatial orientation, saturation of the inner ear by high-intensity sound may cause spatial disorientation. For example, loud music was used by American forces to drive Manual Norriega from the Vatican Embassy in Panama in 1990.

High-intensity low-frequency sound may cause other organs to resonate, causing a number of physiological results, possibly including death. Acoustic weapons pose the hazard of being indiscriminate weapons, potentially imposing the same damage on friendly forces and noncombatants as on enemy combatants or other targets.

A low-frequency sound transducer produces sounds below the audible frequency range [below 20 Hz]. The sound transducer is driven by its own amplifier that uses the output of a low pass filter as its input. Known as infrasound, these vibrations are felt but not heard. The observer needs to be placed on a wooden platform so that the vibrations are transmitted to a suitable area.

Infrasound would be a powerful ultralow frequency (ULF) weapon that could be directional and tunable, penetrating buildings and vehicles. High Intensity infrasound could induce disorientation and reduced sensory motor functions. At higher levels of intensity, experimental have shown that animals may cease breathing temporarily. But this has seemed to be not a very practical weapon, since large banks of speakers were required to provide directionality, and power demands were deemed excessive.

Diference Tones are more sophisticated arrays that project a sound to a specific location. The resulting sound can only be heard at that particular location as the result of interference patterns created by the interaction of sounds transmitted from multiple remote speakers.

The Curdler, a device that emits a high shrieking noise at irregular intervals, was reportedly used by the British as a means of riot control in Northern Ireland. In this case the sound is at levels lower than the pain threshold, and is intended to be annoying rather than inducing disorientation.

The American Technology Corporation (ATCO) has produced a Long Range Acoustic Device (LRAD), a long-range hailing and warning directed acoustic beam device. LRAD was developed to communicate at operational ranges with authority and superior intelligibility in high ambient noise environments. LRAD systems are in operational use or evaluation in maritime, check point, vehicular, airborne, and integrated system applications by the USN, USMC, US Army, and USCG. LRAD is a flat panel, multi-transducer, phase coherent emitter. Designed for highly-directional communication at 300+ meters over land and 500+ meters over water, LRAD can also issue a warning tone.

A more potent weapon under development in Russia since the early 1990s is a high powered very low frequency (VLF) modulator. Operating at frequencies below 20 KHz, the device requires a 1-2 meter dish to project a so-called "acoustic bullet." The device was attractive because the power level is adjustable. At low power, the system would cause physical discomfort, while increasing the power could induce nausea, vomiting and abdominal pains. The highest levels can cause a person's bones to resonate, which can be quite painful.

New systems are being developed and evaluated by the US Army's Picatinny Arseanal. The Aversive Audible Acoustic Device (A3D) is a highly directional device that can be hand-held or vehicle mounted. It directs an acoustic beam, which has tailorable intensity, and is used as a public address system, to focus on a specific individual or to deliver aversive sounds to alter a combatant's behavior.

wow, your neighbors sound like real gems. just fucking report them...

i live across the street from a bunch of ecstasied up ravers. i swear to god, the have a big ass stereo system and they play the most ridiculous trance music all day and night. its loud inside our house it must be fucking insane inside their place. i havent had the gall to call the cops on them yet, but when semester starts and im trying to sleep or study i will have no hesitation to call them.

Guest Sparoism

Right now, there's a guy working on a van in the driveway, in the dark. I almost stepped on him on the way in....and, it's about 50 degrees outside.

Guest Sparoism

Would Slayer at top volume first thing in the morning be appropriate? I wonder...I could get some off of slsk, snd run it through the system...