Ah, My Wacky Neighbors

Guest Sparoism

Guest Sparoism

No, they definitely aren't growing. I know a grow operation when I see one...none of the signs are there. They have a floodlight setup in the backyard so they can work all night. so maybe it's that, or PG&E cut them off....

I don't know if I mentioned this, but aside from being loud, they're okay neighbors. They're cordial in that I haven't said more than ten words to them in six months, but they seem friendly enough. I'm not a big "hang out with the neighbors" kind of guy...and they respect that. That is a big plus.

You gotta admit, though...as a outlaw, I have every right to be offended if they are up to no good, simply because their actions are so brazen that they got MY attention, and that's hard to do! My guess is that there's still plenty of shady business on my street, but it's a lot more subtle than the first time I lived here...I guess they didn't hear the news.

Oh,well...dumb criminals. All I can do is write about it for comic relief. Also, calling the cops would be like pissing in the well, since as long as they live next door to me I don't have to watch television or rent movies...and, now that I'm seeing the lighter side of it and holding them up for public review, I realize they are a good subject to write about. Okay, that settles it- I'm leaving them to their own devices. I'm sure they won't let me down.

Coming soon- more covert photography.......

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Sparoism

Ummmmm....I don't think the pit bull would let me take any close ups.....if you are in or near the Bay Area, I can put you in touch with some of my friends who are into rat bikes. PM me if you want some email addresses.

Oh...in other news, the generator ran out of gas again....this time accompanied by swearing. It's been off for an hour or so.

Hopefully they won't try to steal power from our building, since the wiring barely works as it is. The light fixture in my studio flickers like crazy and burns out at least a bulb a week. Scary.

Guest Sparoism

Indeed...howevr, it's not all that bad where I live, and the nicer parts of town are really close by. This is nothing compared o when I lived in Lower Bottom AKA Dogtown, where there's packs of feral dogs roaming the streets.

When I lived there this crackhead decided it would be a good idea to work on cars in front of my house. I let it slide for a couple weeks until I realized that he was working on other people's cars while slinging rocks out of his van. So, he wore out his welcome prety quick. I called bullshit on him one morning after being woken up to the sounds of dropped wrenches and nonstop dope traffic...I went to my front door and screamed at him to shut the fuck up and set fucking sail while he was at it....which prompted him to try to get in my face. I grabbed the steel pipe we used as a door brace, and told him in no uncertain trerms that if he didn't pack up shop by noon, that I was ready to destroy every car in his charge, and that if he was going to try and stop me I was prepared to go to work on him, as well.

By 10 o'clock, him and his operation were gone, never to be seen again....someone did shit on the porch that night, but hey, that's West Oakland for you.

Guest Sparoism

I can see it now...I go out to get the paper one morning, and lo and behold, I see my paper, and a pile of poop with a card on top that says "DUMY'S IN TOWN...HOLLAAAA" next to it.

Guest Sparoism

You know, I've really thought about it, and I think if they are doing anything, it would have to be some kind of stimulant. There is the outside chance that they are just white trash with serious insomnia, but I've been there, done that, got the t-shirt....the fact that the windows are all papered up leads me to think there's something they don't want anyone to see.

However, being loud and constantly awake is not the best way to attract attention AWAY from what you are doing, from my experience.

Shoot, having them as neighbors could be a blessing in disguise...I could be getting over like a maniac and as long as I kept a low profile, I'd be set.

Like I said, I highly doubt that the crime went away on this block...it just grew up and got smarter. They could just be a red herring, kind of like when pickpockets work in teams..one will distract the mark, the other one gets his wallet. Oldest trick in the book.

Or, I'm reading way too much into the situation.

Whatever...it's an interesting theory to me. I doubt they're that sophisticated.

Guest Sparoism

Lately, it´s been ¨All Quiet On The Next Door Front¨.

I thought I heard some screaming earlier, but in retrospect I doubt it was coming from their place....not quite loud enough.

Oh, wait...they were blasting Dipset this morning. Forgot about that.

So, I finally make a thread about these guys and then....deafening silence.

Maybe I SHOULD prank them.

Guest Sparoism

I'll try to get some more shots this weekend. It's going to have to be on the sly, however.

They've been really busy this afternoon building something out of wood...not quite sure what it is yet...I wonder if they even know. Debatable.

Yeah, this shit's funny... meth heads are by far some of the most wacked out people you'll ever meet.

Nobody gets high like they do, people on heroine? nope... people doing coke... nope... those people

are either too falling asleep to even roll a blunt, or they're running around trying to sound like Tony

Montana drug cartel. But, meth heads... ahh those mother fuckers never get tired of weighing in at

just over 100 pounds and having crater faces.

Yep... and they yak complete nonsense, you'd almost have to be high to make out a damn word they say....

not to mention most of the talk that goes around those circles is based solely on drug talk, and how high they

were the night before, and what they fixed and how they managed to fix it...

I'm not hungry, are you hungry, I'm not tired, neither are you, we're on fucking fire.