Ah, My Wacky Neighbors

Guest Sparoism

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if you wanna fuck with them, you need to do some real subtle shit that bugs them out...if they're making meth and smoking it too, they must be wicked paranoid etc...

my idea is go to the local police station and get some business cards of a police officer(s) (or make your own etc)

then leave them on the door at all wierd hours with threatening notes to call said officer...

perhaps also make out fake sumons and grand jury notices etc etc

Guest Sparoism
Originally posted by dobsilla+Jan 8 2006, 12:10 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (dobsilla - Jan 8 2006, 12:10 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Sparoism@Jan 8 2006, 08:02 PM

Cheap...nice weather...school.

Are you there?

yes, or am i? gotta cover my ass.

[/b]

I feel you...since I'm not currently invoved in anything above the law, I feel like I can be a little more open about where I am.

I am planning to take a trip there at some point. Austin, that is.

Guest Sparoism

Mom passed away in 1985. She would have went over there and gotten them stoned, then proceeded to clown on them for not being able to keep a low profile. You can always post pics of your mom....in compromising positions....nahhh, I'm straight, don't bother.

I'm working on some pics of the neighbors. Soon as I figure out how to do it on the sly....I need a digi with a telephoto lens. No bread, though.

Guest Sparoism

Nothing new to report....the generator/compressor is running. At 10:15 pm.

House cleaning tonight kicked my ass....I'm tired. If they don't go into full bug mode I'll be happy.

Originally posted by geezpot@Jan 10 2006, 12:56 AM

Laser pointer.

I lived in a 'hood where there was major hoe activity, I just sat on my balcony and shined a laser pointer on the dash of the johns-they would get paranoid and drive off. After a few weeks the hoes moved down the street.

pure fuckin genuis

Guest Sparoism

This street used to be a ho spot five years ago, but things have changed considerably- probably due to more people owning houses as opposed to renting them. Plus, all the dealers have relocated, and the hos have to go over to West Oakland to cop. Why do I know all this? Ahhhhhhhh....

So, turns out it's a generator that's been running for the past few days...last night, I got up to get a glass of water around 4 or so....the generator went from "BRRRRRRRRMMMMMMM" to "POCKITA-POCKITA-POCKITA-PUH-PUHPUHPU-FZZZZZZ-CLICK"...ha ha. outta gas. So, I went and grabbed my camera in case someone ran screaming outside to fill 'er up....and, nothing. Twenty minutes passed...no reaction. Normally, EVERYONE would have been out there, with flashlights and wrenches at the ready, barking orders at no one in particular...the Tweaker Emergency Crew, if you will.

So, I went back to bed....and, this morning, it was back up and running so all's well....it's funny how it pissed me off at first, but now it's kind of a reassuring background noise.

I wonder how much it costs to power a house off a generator...since gas, at $2.50 a gallon, makes PG&E look like a bargain.

Originally posted by Sparoism@Jan 10 2006, 06:10 PM

Normally, EVERYONE would have been out there, with flashlights and wrenches at the ready, barking orders at no one in particular...the Tweaker Emergency Crew, if you will.

:haha:

I feel you man. I used to live in a studio next door to a bunch of dirty gypsies and section 8 wackos who could get pretty obnoxious at times. I remember hating it at first but grew to be pretty interesting and funny over time.

Look, if you're miserable, call the cops. Don't confront them because when was the last time you ever heard of a tweaker listening to reason? Your taxes pay the cops their paycheck so put'em to work for you.

oh yeah....we wanna see your gf's boobies