Ah, My Wacky Neighbors

Guest Sparoism

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Sparoism

Dystopia...they used to incite riots at their shows.

Hey casek, I'll flip you some Dystopia once you get back on the 'seek phone.

Not to be taken lightly.

The only tone I know of is one for making free payphone calls, but that stems back to my phreaking days. I had the tone on my computer but the hard drive has since been wiped. I could find it again if I cared.

Anyways Im pretty sure there is a drug lab near my house. The guys are very low key but they have papered the windows and they have a new car almost every other day, literally. Everytime I walk by and someone is outside they get very quiet and eye me till I pass by. I could just be mildly paranoid but I have a felling...

Guest Sparoism

WHAT THE FUCK is that shit on the right? NOOOOOOOOO way...maybe that's what they're on. I used to see all kinds...that's just plain fucked up.

The funny thing is that speed isn't even a problem in Oakland...just on my block.

Originally posted by Sparoism@Jan 8 2006, 03:05 AM

WHAT THE FUCK is that shit on the right? NOOOOOOOOO way...maybe that's what they're on. I used to see all kinds...that's just plain fucked up.

The funny thing is that speed isn't even a problem in Oakland...just on my block.

yeah i stayed in oakland for a while as a bum and from what i gathered meth wasnt on the list of issues. what part of town you in?

Guest Sparoism

Temescal's Toughest Terrorist, baby.

You know, by MacArthur BART...

Maybe we met up back in the day....if you were here in 2003, did you ever stay over at 61st and Stanford with all the hipster kids? I did. Good times....

There was a brothel in my neighborhood a while back. I don't know if you could call it that. It was really just a shitty house where scumbags came over to pound some white trash lady. Atleast that's what I think was happening over there. But one day there was this huge argument between this huge fucking wigger and one of the "prostitutes". It was really dumb and embarrasing. But the cops got called there all the time.

Originally posted by Sparoism@Jan 8 2006, 03:15 AM

Temescal's Toughest Terrorist, baby.

You know, by MacArthur BART...

Maybe we met up back in the day....if you were here in 2003, did you ever stay over at 61st and Stanford with all the hipster kids? I did. Good times....

nah i was there over this past summer living in a suburban parked near 51st and telegraph. had some good times. i love the fact that you guys have liquor in grocery stores.

Guest Sparoism

Shit, had I known...could have hooked you up, my man.

If you ever roll through again, let me know...we'll go out and catch a couple tags and all that.

I imagine you probably made full use of the Longs on 51st and Broadway, AKA The Writer's Friend...

Guest Sparoism
Originally posted by EnoEzaf@Jan 7 2006, 07:51 PM

pour sugar in their cash tnaks it ruins thevehicle...and push the dritbike over and take some screws out of the ladder so when they leave itll break underneath them and theyll break their legs

It's not about phyisical injury....just the sense of, "Damn, what next???" is what I need to instill in them.

Originally posted by Sparoism@Jan 8 2006, 03:53 AM

Shit, had I known...could have hooked you up, my man.

If you ever roll through again, let me know...we'll go out and catch a couple tags and all that.

I imagine you probably made full use of the Longs on 51st and Broadway, AKA The Writer's Friend...

im actually rolling back through in march ill hit you up somehow. i definatelymade full use of that whole shopping center and spent many a day drinking on the back patio of that abandoned restaraunt. and as far as fixing your neighbor problems throw a match in their basement should take care of everything. you might lose your house too though.

Guest Sparoism

Can't have that...we'll leave the light on for ya...I'm always at home, usually. If you got the ride, we'll go hit a yard near here.]

Where did you end up, anyway?

Originally posted by Sparoism@Jan 8 2006, 04:12 AM

Can't have that...we'll leave the light on for ya...I'm always at home, usually. If you got the ride, we'll go hit a yard near here.]

Where did you end up, anyway?

i bulshitted out there for a good while then made it back home to texas. got back with the girl who hates me travelling so my bum life is on hold for now. i will be rolling out there in march though , i have some writer buddies goin to cca in oakland.

Guest Sparoism

Oh no, not CCA!!!!

Ha ha...I'm kidding, I think I know who one of your friends might be.

I don't really hang out with the CCA crowd these days, although I used to...I don't chill with anyone you would have heard of, for that matter. Non writer friends=less dumb shit in my day to day.

Originally posted by Sparoism@Jan 8 2006, 04:26 AM

Oh no, not CCA!!!!

Ha ha...I'm kidding, I think I know who one of your friends might be.

I don't really hang out with the CCA crowd these days, although I used to...I don't chill with anyone you would have heard of, for that matter. Non writer friends=less dumb shit in my day to day.

who is it you think you know? most of cca kids are lame as fuck but i met a few cool people.

Guest Sparoism

227_jackeeharry.jpg

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, child!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Sparoism

There's some kind of grinding going on next door on one of the rusting hulks that used to be a car.

My studio window gives me a clear shot right into their back yard.