SNAKE BITE!

lameassnigga

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by SteveAustin@Jan 6 2006, 02:31 PM

I expected this...but more importantly...how would they fair against a shark...or perhaps a bear? I think thats the real question.

That's funny... today at work I was talking to my friend about how I would like to see a bear fight an alligator. Then we decided that someone should make a TV show where they pit all different types of wild animals against each other.

search for 'bear vs shark'.

the debate went on for pages and pages.

I think the shark won the popular debate, but that wouldn't be the case.

Bears can attack from each claw and their jaw, which can be up to 15 feet appart,

where sharks just have a giant jaw. Plus bears can kill on land OR sea.

oh... just thought of something....

bear always attack huge creatures like sea lions and seals (I'm talking polar bears)

Even the great white shark doesn't naturally attack anything near that size.

I still would but a polar bear over a great white in a fair fight.

That fair fight would be the history of the world, no human intervention, to see who's 'king of the jungle'

King of the Jungle was going to be the name of the show, actually. But to make it fair, we were going to have the fights take place somewhere that neither animal was indigenous to. Like a bear vs. an alligator in the desert. Or a cheetah vs. a gorilla on neptune.

And now that you mention it, I remember that thread. I don't know why I didn't think of that in the truck today.

Originally posted by RumPuncher@Jan 6 2006, 01:38 PM

but was it on a motherfuckin' plane ???????

I always tell my self, I am not lame, I am not an internet nerd. But I'm wrong, because I laugh at references to other posts, as well as "Wait... _____ is gay/black?" at least once a day.

Thanks for proving I have no life, RumPunch.