What if she had cancer?

fuse=--action

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

With cancer you gotta do it right away so she gets everything at once you know. so she can use the expression when it rains it pours. then when she over comes cancer she can be like i had such a hard life i got cancer then my boyfriend broke up with me yada yada she looks like a hero who has over come so much and its all because of you

cheers nigga!

Originally posted by fuse=--action@Jan 6 2006, 10:11 AM

I thought Ch.0 might have some sort of funny or vulgar input on my current status.

ahh...in light of this...I think you should go out... have sex with a monkey, get aids and then cum in her butt. If done correctly...you won't have to break up with her.

ehh...wait...did I go too far with that one?

Voicemail owns. Here's prolly how it went.

Girl- OMFG VOICE MAIL! Lets check it. -checks voicemail-

Voicemail - 1 message... urgent.

Fuse- Yo sup. I'm breaking up with you. But since I'm leaving a voicemail I'm not being a dick. The guys on this one internet forum said so. By the way last Wednesday... you know when your sister was in town.... I did her in the pooper. So uh... yeah. By the way can we keep this hush with the bouncers, I still like going there to get pussy on the side, like you know when you're going through one of your 3-4 day puking binges because you're a bullimic whore and all. By the way.. your pussy was rancid like chernobyl. Peace.

Girl- OMFG!! NOOO! -kills herself with the dildo contraption by simulatiously choking herself and shoving it up her nose into her brain.... that would be some funny shit-

Cops 3 hours later - Hey jimmy! Look at this shit! What a kinky slut!!

^^yeah the only friend that she has that i find really attractive is married.

Oh well.

But from this I noticed something else.

Gay people are always trying to hook people up.

For real. I have a few gay friends and they have all offered to hook me up with one of their girlfriends since I broke up with mine.

Go ahead. Quote me in homosexual ubertones.

-fuse.

*Did I mention that this friend of hers is only 19 or 20?

Crazy shit, huh?

Originally posted by fuse=--action@Jan 7 2006, 01:35 AM

Finally, yesterday, her friend calls me and tells me that she's sick from sucking too much dick the day before when she was too busy to return my call.

tell the bitch to go eat a dick.

"WE GOT MOTHERFUCKING SNAKES!!!"

SNAKES-ON-A-PLANE - The must see movie event of all time.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

The only reason seeking is even remotely interested in this thread is because of the possibility that the chick might have breast cancer.