Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Abracadabra

will this week ever fucking end

it's only a 4 day week and it feels like a fucking eternity. only half an hour to go till i'm free. i need a drink. thankfully my friends jack & coke are waiting at home for me.

Originally posted by DETO@Jan 6 2006, 05:40 PM

rage is...

err, i mean...

makers is gay!?

jack'll get ya just as drunk as makers. it's all about tequila lately though. wish i had a bottle of that at home

MAn I have some Paul Masson in the fridge. I should dip into that. Get Drunk Nasty on that ass.

i drink jack, just makers is my drink of choice. but absolutely no tequila. in fact no south of the border. none.

tequila's awesome. or should i say good tequila's awesome. cheap tequila just makes you wanna vomit as soon as you down it, but a good bottle is like heaven on earth, and always leads to an eventful night

Originally posted by Mr. ABC@Jan 6 2006, 12:58 AM

and always leads to an eventful night

now this, this is true.

Originally posted by Mr. ABC@Jan 6 2006, 12:58 AM

tequila's awesome. or should i say good tequila's awesome. cheap tequila just makes you wanna vomit as soon as you down it, but a good bottle is like heaven on earth, and always leads to an eventful night

Tequila Patron (Anejo, Silver), thats all you really need..

Guest KING BLING

This week is like the time I got Herpes - for a while I have to wear condoms and say they were "pleasure bumps", than I found out you could lance them, not wear a condom and they wouldn't notice if you didn't groom....

"will this week ever fucking end"

i often ask myself this same question, but it's usually about my life.

Originally posted by KING BLING@Jan 6 2006, 09:16 AM

This week is like the time I got Herpes - for a while I have to wear condoms and say they were "pleasure bumps", than I found out you could lance them, not wear a condom and they wouldn't notice if you didn't groom....

:burn:

You fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!

This week sucked....I got the nastiest chest cold, a fever and I have to work Friday through Monday. I still haven't registered for school and the whole left side of my back is killing me from a varial flip to board shoot out.

Originally posted by Mr. ABC@Jan 5 2006, 11:58 PM

you sound just like my cousin, hes an alki

Originally posted by Mr. ABC@Jan 6 2006, 02:38 AM

sorry deto, i'm ghetto and heterosexual.

ZING!

I don't see how a mixed drink is more heterosexual than straight bourbon and ice.

explain

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this