Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
isor357

live365

This isnt an ad or anything. I just found this site live365.com a couple weeks ago and dont sleep on this shit. Im broke nigga. cant afford new music and they mix it up pretty nice. If you like hip hop anyways. I havent checked out any of the other shit. Actually i did listen in to some Jungle for a second and If you dont know now you know.

Im in the Bassment. its free. Finding new emcees i didnt know about

shit there is like 150 different categories with 10 stations in each

including space age pop. filipina. patriotic death metal pretty much any type noise you could ever want to hear or not hear

i was at a she wants revenge show for new years and in the back room they had mashups playing. they were all very terrible. mashups are only good when you're actually thinking about the content of both songs.

see biggie/sinatra.

They just played the sinatra biggie mashup a few songs back. now its Aesop Rock & Del think differently wu meets the indi culture

Shit is pretty hot. Del still got that shit on lock. I probably seen him live 10 times

Originally posted by RumPuncher+Jan 5 2006, 11:38 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (RumPuncher - Jan 5 2006, 11:38 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-iloveboxcars@Jan 6 2006, 12:31 AM

see biggie/sinatra.

indeed.

and Piracy Funds Terrorism.

[/b]

wait. I thought drugs fund terrorism

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this