R.I.P RIKEL

todler

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

STEVE AKA RIKEL... I met Steve through mutual friends... He was a real cool cat... I remember chillin with the FIK heads back in the day... Germ, Humor, Golf to name a few... He was always down as fuck... I remember him body slammin a dude on the sidewalk one time... Todler ask your bro he was there... :haha: I know he gots flicks of them bombing... Those cats put in a lot of work... If possible try to post the fill that spells out... "HUMORIKEL" OnE lOvE aBoVe... "RI"......... (F)ILL IN KENGZ- (F)IFTY INCH KOCKS...

• 1 month later...

a listen up i put this forum up so yall can pay ur respect to rikel aight thanks for them that paid there respects but for the other niggaz all u could do is post a lil r.i.p or sumthin aight so fuck yall at his wake there was over 200 people there but i only see about 30 left that still mourn over him well im 1 of them and i see mad niggaz on this site that knew him b4 yall could at least post ur regards...........

• 4 months later...