Hall of Farmers( I mean famers)!

farmer john

Guest EWOKONEDOTCOM

I FEEL SORRY FOR YA , NOW GET IT RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OR FOR EVER BE KNOWN TO THE 12 0UNCE PROPHET PUBLIC AS A THE EUROPEAN TOY REPRESENTATIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(IN CASE YOUR NOT SURE, IM SERIOUSLY JOKEING, JOKEING SERIOUSLY!!!!)

! <-------ONE MORE FOR EMPHASIS

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by EWOKONEDOTCOM:

LOOK AT EUROPE TRYIN TO SOUND ALL SOFISSSSSSSICATED. MAKIN EVERYONE LISTEN CAREFULLY.

than we wonder why they are so ahead of the US...because were all ignorant...dude was just giving a stupid pointer...and i like how you played of the mispelling of sophisticated so fools would think your being slick and not stupid...god you are a dick face

Guest imported_Europe

Whatever Ewok, post some more only in capitals... And dont email me again for info or anything... youre too ghetto for me. See ya!

Guest imported_Europe

Many yanks keeps posting about how they cant learn anything new from Europe. Well I think the little story above with Swet and Mr. Whiskey tells a different story...

The trick is, balance the can on hard surface like concrete upside down with out any cap on. Now just stomp it a watch the top pop down. Fit the cap again and there are more paint for you. This way you increase the pressure inside the can. You know how a full can has alot of power, and how it decreases when you empty it. If you have a half-empty can and want to empty it really quick, do the stomp trick. The best is when a can is almost empty, it gets really skinny and you can do nice thin lines with it, the stomp trick extends this alot... So start stomping those cans. It doesnt work on all brands, actually it just works on all types of Belton, Multona and other spraycans from the Kwasny factory, as far as I know, but try your luck...

NICE STUFF,TKID HAS SUM OF THE DOPEST COLOR SKEMES,ALL OF THOSE R TOP KNOTCH,UM YEA HOW COME U.S PAINT COMPANIES,LIKE RUSTO,KRY,REDDEVIL DONT PRODUCE RILLY BRITE WIDE VARIETY COLORS LIKE EURO PAINT?????THEY DO PRODUCE SUM DOPE ASS COLORS BUT NOTHING LIKE EURO PAINT'S COLORS.

Guest EWOKONEDOTCOM

HATE ME , HATE ME , OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HATE ME!!!!

YOULL NEVER MEET ME SO I DONT CARE IF YOU LIKE MY PERSONALITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!

IM ALLOWED TO BE A DICK!!!!!!!!

SOPHISSSSSSSSSSICATED!!!!!!

IS THE HATE BURNIN INSIDE YET??????

Guest EWOKONEDOTCOM

AND FOR THE RECORD, I SIMPLY TOLD THE TRUTH CUZ I HATE WHEN I SEE PEOPLE TRYIN TO ACT LIKE THEY KNOW WHAT THEY TALKIN ABOUT JUST TO GET PROPS, DO YA HOMEWORK, NO EASY PROPS IN HERE PAL, THIS IS GRAFFITI! AND IF YOUR NOT READY TO DO IT, STEP ASSIDE CUZ SOMEONE ELSE WILL. EUROPE LOOK OUT , CUZ IM ON A PERSONAL MISSION.

than why dont you take your so so def ass to europe and try to pop that shit or better yet do a train over there...hahah yeah right...did you talk that shit to swet or bates when they were here...no you probably praised them... and dont worry im not burning inside, i just like clowning you and i HAVE met you dick face..

Guest EWOKONEDOTCOM

TALK WHAT SHIT TO BATES OR SWET?? MAN WHAT ARE U TALKIN ABOUT???

IM NOT ALOWED TO NOT LIKE 95 % OF EUROPES SHIT? YO MONEY GET OFF MY DICK! YOU R JUST MAD CUZ I TELL IT HOW IT IS! YOU WANT IT COME SEE ME ! YOU THINK I CARE IF U MET ME? GOOD FOR YOU , TELL THE WORLD! AND WHAT MAKES YOU THINK I CANT DO TRAINS IN EUROPE? MY CREDIBILITY IN YOUR EYES ISNT WORTHY?

U KILL ME IN HERE I SWEAR, HATERS WITH THE SCREEN NAME I HATEU,, MAN YOU PEOPLE COME IN ALL DIFFERENT SIZES AND SHAPES. KEEP THE HATE COMIN, LIKE I SAID I HAVE A PERSONAL MISSION . AND NOT YOU OR ANY OTHER HATERS FOR THAT MATTER CAN COME INBETWEEN ME AND MY PLANS. SO REPLY ON AND ON AND ON AND ON. WHAT EVER MAKES U FEEL SPECIAL.

NO MORE ATTENDING TO YOUR PETTY CRIES FOR ATTENTION.

A PRODUCT OF MY ENVIRONMENT

EWOKONE 2001 EAST COAST

I asked swet if he had any I could use for touch-ups, he just took my empty can and stomped on it, smushing the top down at a certain angle, put the tip back on and said "Try now." Well, I'll be Gottdamned if I didn't paint another three minutes with that same "empty" can...weird science.

Yeah, If there's any good euro graff trick Ive learned out here, its that....saves my ass, almost every single piece. Props to all you guys over in america, and all the kids over here in europe....seriously, stand the can upside down, stomp on it. Works every time.

evileats-floe-ftk-tv

Archived