Hall of Farmers( I mean famers)!

farmer john

oh i must have been mistaken to believe in a earlier post that you thought europe was wack and you were on that "personal mission" to take them out...mabye if you were not so egotistical i would have not thought that...and i love to hate it gets "big ballaz"(or so you think) like your self all worked up and responding so i can get a good laugh...and belive me MONEY, i tell it how it is too...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by IHATEU:

than why dont you take your so so def ass to europe and try to pop that shit or better yet do a train over there...hahah yeah right...did you talk that shit to swet or bates when they were here...no you probably praised them... and dont worry im not burning inside, i just like clowning you and i HAVE met you dick face..

http://albums.photopoint.com/j/View?u=1673251&a=12830823&p=49587119&Sequence=0&res=high/asdl'>

Guest Bruce Springsteen

the dash and keo peices were hot,you guys really set it on at the h.o.f. fame city 2001

nice post.

Guest Pilau Hands

i would've locked the gates too with all that euro paint lying around. sheisty!

supreme, graffopoly

oh shazam...tion...

BRUCE....hit me up at LORDSCOTCH@aol.com.

Oh, and Mr. Cocaine Moustache, I dont know where you live but in N.Y. nowadays, all walls are illegal. The Guillinazis can, and will, lock you with or without a permission slip. At the hall of fame on Memorial weekend you run a far greater chance of getting your wig-split or getting run through the system than you would at a halfway chill fr8 spot or an illegal wall under a bridge in the boonies...Shit, Guilliani has locked dudes up for painting on CANVAS in the streets of Monster Island. No Lie.

Guest EWOKONEDOTCOM

WERD UP SCOTCH. THESE KIDDYS DONT EVEN KNOW,, ITS LIKE CANDY FORM A BABY DOIN A LEGAL WALL THESE DAYS,, ALL COPS GOTTA DO IS DRIVE UP AND HARRAS U. NOT TO MENTION THE FUCKIN HERBS WIT CAMERAS EVERYWHERE!! SHIT IS STUPID,, POPARATZI EVERYWHERE WHEN ALL U WANNA DO IS PAINT!! EVERY SAYS "ITS JUST A LEGAL WALL"

I DO ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLL , BUT ID LIKE TO SEE THESE PEANUT GALLERY NIGGAS DO AT LEAST 5 LEGAL WALLS FOR THEMSELVES IN NYC AND JUST SEE WHAT KIND OF HASSLES THEY GET,, ITS MUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCH EASIER TO GO TO A DL TRAINLINE SPOT AND PAINT OR DO A MIDNIGHT SPOT,, MUCH LESS HASSLE, TRUST ME.

I THINK ITS FUNNY HOW PEOPLE JUMP ON THE "NOT COOL" TO DO LEGALS ANYMORE BANDWAGON, WHEN THEY CANT LOOK AT A WALL FOR WHAT IT IS,, JUST A WALL. ONLY A WALL. THATS IT.

Guest EWOKONEDOTCOM

WERD UP SCOTCH. THESE KIDDYS DONT EVEN KNOW,, ITS LIKE CANDY FORM A BABY DOIN A LEGAL WALL THESE DAYS,, ALL COPS GOTTA DO IS DRIVE UP AND HARRAS U. NOT TO MENTION THE FUCKIN HERBS WIT CAMERAS EVERYWHERE!! SHIT IS STUPID,, POPARATZI EVERYWHERE WHEN ALL U WANNA DO IS PAINT!! EVERYONE SAYS "ITS JUST A LEGAL WALL" BLAH BLAH BLAH

I DO ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLL , BUT ID LIKE TO SEE THESE PEANUT GALLERY NIGGAS DO AT LEAST 5 LEGAL WALLS FOR THEMSELVES IN NYC AND JUST SEE WHAT KIND OF HASSLES THEY GET,, ITS MUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCH EASIER TO GO TO A DL TRAINLINE SPOT AND PAINT OR DO A MIDNIGHT SPOT,, MUCH LESS HASSLE, TRUST ME.

I THINK ITS FUNNY HOW PEOPLE JUMP ON THE "NOT COOL" TO DO LEGALS ANYMORE BANDWAGON, WHEN THEY CANT LOOK AT A WALL FOR WHAT IT IS,, JUST A WALL. ONLY A WALL. THATS IT.

Guest EWOKONEDOTCOM

get off me u jock! u just cant not jock can u?? change ya name to :

" i jock ewok "

livin off my everybreath!!!! u herb, u should be ashamed. HAVE SOME DIGNITY

Originally posted by EWOKONEDOTCOM:

get off me u jock! my big head makes me think everyone is jocking me.. just cant not jock can u?? because i know everyone loves me... change ya name to :

" i jock ewok " or "i jock ewok2"

suck it...i just dont like you and i dont need to come on here and exploit and exclaim my name so one. people jock and two. i like having anonymity...I dont need every person knowing who i am to make me feel better about myself...damn im such a coward right boyeeeeeeeeeeee

[This message has been edited by IHATEU (edited 06-04-2001).]

Guest EWOKONEDOTCOM

ANONOMOUS NONDESCRIPTS

ITS ABOUT BEING A MAN, STAY IN THE DARK, YOUR SAFER THAT WAY.........

Guest EWOKONEDOTCOM

AND YA PUTTING TOO MUCH EFFORT INTO TRYIN TO MAKE ME LOOK BAD, LEAVE IT ALONE, YOUR SOUNDIN MORE AND MORE LIKE A HERB EVERY POST

GO PAINT SOMETHIN, I THINK THATS YA PROBLEM.

Originally posted by EWOKONEDOTCOM:

GO PAINT SOMETHIN, I THINK THATS YA PROBLEM.

...if YA only knew...and as for the effort...believe me its none at all

[This message has been edited by IHATEU (edited 06-04-2001).]

• 5 years later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived