Hall of Farmers( I mean famers)!

farmer john

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest imported_Europe
Originally posted by Sam Rothstein:

....also who is on the far right of that EWOK COPE production in the first flick?

Looks like a fresh T-Kid to me.

Post some more please!

Nice connecting shots there FARMER, but wheres the rest? You missed some of the illest pieces out there. Dudes who came off, (in my humble opinion); T-KID (shown)

CAMP(not shown)

PART(")

DOC(")

DASH(")

and the of course, the ILLEST of them ALL...

KOOL KEO X-MEN TOP FC TC-5 3YB BYI

If anyone has these flicks, throw em up.

Um.. wow?

just for the thicko's like me who aren't in the know, can someone give a rundown of who did all the pieces (I know - the toy who can't read ;-)).

And yeh, bigger = better, as with most things in life.

cheers farmer

Originally posted by freeque:

just for the thicko's like me who aren't in the know, can someone give a rundown of who did all the pieces

From left to righ top to bottom....

1st

COPE2, EWOK.COM, Terrible TKID (which is the freshest single piece I've seen from the HOF this year.)

2nd

LASE, CASE2 (that's an amazing piece), EASE.

3rd

OH MUSE OVIE

4th

SWET (sick), STAN 153 and MAIN

Not here- the TATS wall is sick. Also, KEO isn't kidding, that piece he did lives in a real nice section of Fresh Boulevard. I'd love to spy Graffopoly finished.

------------------

buddha bless you

Guest Ouija

I like that Scien character next to the Oh piece, and the Swet. The Ewok and T-kid are dope, too.

------------------

ouija13transcend3a

Hey Webs...which piece is still rocking??? ...Kinda ill considering the last time I blessed the great state of Maine was 1998.

On another subject, for all you who give SWET

props...I must agree, this dude did his piece at the H.O.F. in like half an hour, some of these other kids are STILL out there trying to get it right. Plus SWET knows that german paint like he was born with a Molotow in his hand...I ran out of this color called LOBSTER

(sort of like an orangey salmon I was using in my K and O) I asked swet if he had any I could use for touch-ups, he just took my empty can and stomped on it, smushing the top down at a certain angle, put the tip back on and said "Try now." Well, I'll be Gottdamned if I didn't paint another three minutes with that same "empty" can...weird science. I heard some cats grumbling about how out-of-towners didn't belong, and the H.O.F. should be for New Yorkers only, etc. blah, blah, blah...but i think Swet more than held his own. After he finished his back-ground, true first generation legends like Stan 153,etc. were asking him to continue running that shit around all there pieces. Gotta give respect where its due...

Oh shit...THERE IT IS!!! Good lookin out Nic...and LOL all you want but before this weekend I always pieced with Rustos and a factory cap. Never really fucked with Belton or any other Euro paint...never tried all this color mixing and cap-modifications you cats are always talking about...but then I'm a throw back to the era when you did your shit and kept it moving...no "cut-backs" no special caps, if it dripped, let it drip! Shit wasn't gonna stay still long enough for anyone to study anyway...since my return to writing, I am constantly amazed by some of the technical devolopments I have seen...but I have never felt the desire to change up my style or try to do pieces that would fit in your pocket...I am of the opinion that spray-paint has a look and feel all its own, why try to make it look like an air-brush??? This is kinda like trying to make tofu taste like hotdogs...just go eat a hot dog if thats what you really want... Plus, for me an old dripppy imperfect KOOL 131 panel piece burns all the technical, fine-line, sci-fi productions I have ever seen..."BUT WHATEVER YOU GONE DO...IT GOTS TO BE FUNKY!". As always, this is only the humble opinion of one man...

Guest same ol' 6s & 7s

SCOTCH droppin science...

and the SWET story kills me... lol

big uppers to old school fools

------------------

I'm not your average honky, raised by a pack of retarded donkies...

Guest EWOKONEDOTCOM

LOOK AT EUROPE TRYIN TO SOUND ALL SOFISSSSSSSICATED. MAKIN EVERYONE LISTEN CAREFULLY.

YOU STOMP THE STOP CUZ THE STRAW INSIDE DOESNT REACH THE BOTTOM THERE EINSTEIN. LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

LET THE EUROPEAN WRITERS WORK ON GETTIN THE PROPS THERE FELLA.

HEHEEEE

SCOTCHEOOOOO YA PIECE WAS HOT YO. AND I SAW YOU FINALLY PUT IN THOSE LITTLE SPLATTERS.

Archived