Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
oKeenero

My first

There is an entire thread dedicated to people like you HERE!!

and don't use a dark ass blue as the force fieid for a dark red.

Originally posted by MR_SHIFTY@Jan 5 2006, 09:41 PM

first u i hope u racked thoes cans coz i wouls never waist the cans i BOUGHT u realy nead more practas dude

This is where english can be interpreted incorrectly... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... I thought you bought this kid paint.

This kid should write MILF... hahahahahahahahhhhhh

practice your letter structure, and color combos. Dont just jump into bombing, waste of money n time like that.....not to mention spaces for the rest of us haha....but yea..fill some blackbooks and get comfortable with it...

im a toy but i think you sould make a sketch you like then find color that completment each other and go bomb. The more you paint the more experience you'll gain, so go painting (not in busy areas till you get good)!

notice ur the only dumbass to start a thread and post 1 picture of one of the worst peices of graffiti i have ever seen, practice for a year or two then post in the toy thread, forcefields should be brighter colors, and get some better paint or fat caps that fill is garage, and dont just stay on paper keep painting so when u can do letters u can paint too, and stay away from walls people actually go to unless u wanna get ur ass kicked

^^^

1 or 2 years???

If you're dedicated, it will only take a few months, not years to become a decent writer.