ONE STEP CLOSER TO ANAL SEX

Guest -MOE LESTER-

Guest -MOE LESTER-
Originally posted by dubsface@Jan 6 2006, 08:42 PM

Yo I'm saying MOE, I'm saying.

I honestly think I'm known for teh anal on this fucking board, even on my old name. I'm just very interested in sex, as I am a virgin.

No, seriously. Ask anyone I know personally on this board. Nun status.

PICTURES PLEASE

OF YOUR VIRGIN ANUS...that is

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by seeking+Jan 9 2006, 12:07 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (seeking - Jan 9 2006, 12:07 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by Poop Man Bob@Jan 8 2006, 11:00 PM

Originally posted by seeking@Jan 8 2006, 09:52 PM

Originally posted by Future Droid@Jan 8 2006, 08:55 PM

Originally posted by seeking@Jan 8 2006, 11:44 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-Jackson@Jan 8 2006, 02:57 PM

404792024_l.jpg

HOLY SHIT. did you guys see this thing?!

dude, it looks like a woman and a rabbit and a pokey butt teaser thing. that's so fucking crazy looking. she doesnt even need a man anymore, she can just fuck herself with that confounded contraption.

damn....anyone see this crazy dildo?

DUDE, i saw it. that thing is fuckng nuts! what i cant figure out is what all that crazy shit on there is for. a rabbit?! that's fucking crazy! that girl is crazy!

It goes in her butthole! I bet it comes out a chocolate rabbit!!

Get it?

holy shit, that's crazy!!

[/b]

dude, did you guys see this shit? wow!

Originally posted by MrChupacabra+Jan 9 2006, 07:21 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MrChupacabra - Jan 9 2006, 07:21 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by seeking@Jan 9 2006, 12:07 AM

Originally posted by Poop Man Bob@Jan 8 2006, 11:00 PM

Originally posted by seeking@Jan 8 2006, 09:52 PM

Originally posted by Future Droid@Jan 8 2006, 08:55 PM

Originally posted by seeking@Jan 8 2006, 11:44 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-Jackson@Jan 8 2006, 02:57 PM

404792024_l.jpg

HOLY SHIT. did you guys see this thing?!

dude, it looks like a woman and a rabbit and a pokey butt teaser thing. that's so fucking crazy looking. she doesnt even need a man anymore, she can just fuck herself with that confounded contraption.

damn....anyone see this crazy dildo?

DUDE, i saw it. that thing is fuckng nuts! what i cant figure out is what all that crazy shit on there is for. a rabbit?! that's fucking crazy! that girl is crazy!

It goes in her butthole! I bet it comes out a chocolate rabbit!!

Get it?

holy shit, that's crazy!!

dude, did you guys see this shit? wow!

[/b]

The rabbit is a clitoral stimulator, the other thing tickles the bunghole... errr... or so I've heard.

Originally posted by iloveboxcars+Jan 6 2006, 04:50 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (iloveboxcars - Jan 6 2006, 04:50 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-RumPuncher@Jan 5 2006, 08:37 PM

here's the only and only tip I'm giving you guys:

do it in the shower

why?

water is lube (very important)

warm water relaxes muscles (also very important)

smells are contained (there are smells)

it more hygenic for her (have some respect)

all evidence is washed away (there IS evidence)

and no... this isn't some tip from a maxim magazine.

water is not lube, every have sex in water? vagina is all hard to get into at first because the water washes away the lube.

[/b]

iloveboxcars is on point. Water sucks as a lube.

Guys, lets try to imagine yourselves in this scenario: one day youre chilling at home like, shit, I really want some tortilla chips. So you go to the local bodega (convenient store for those not in the know) and purchase some deliciously salty snack chips. You come home, happy of course, and start munching on them while watching your favorite episode of Seinfeld. Taking a bite of a tortilla chip, your phone rings startling you and causing you to swallow an almost whole chip. You feel unearthly pain as the chip tears slowly at your delicate esophagus, grabbing at your throat in hopes that this will free the fried corn snack.*

This is what un-asked penetration of the ass feels like.

Moral of the story: never enter a girl's posterior if she doesn't know you are. She might seek revenge by shoving whole Tortilla chips down your throat.

*ps: this totally ruins your favorite episode of Seinfeld. Actually, you never watch Seinfeld again because of this traumatic experience.

• 3 months later...
Think of anal like the olympics.

You spend a long time tranning before you make it there.

Dont just jump right into the whole thing right away.

Start slowly, without penetration, then move from there.

If you rush it the first time, you'll be like Ben Johnson....

stripped of the gold and barred for life.

sooo true and explained in an amazing way 10 ponts to you rumpuncher

• 4 weeks later...

my fav is black massive women in the anus. then wen they explode with shit all over your cock and stomach and the bedsheets, then the bed brakes and u fall into it, then throw up cos its so disgusting, then shes on ehr period, thats why u was doin it in the ass int he first palce, so period goes everywhere. then ur rolling around in it. thats THE BEST. =]

why am i sharing this? well i remember back in 12oz golden days anal sex was a huge deal' date=' there were threads about it every week. old school heads know.[/quote']

this is truth. 12oz probably had a part in fueling my now full blown anal fetish.

my lady friends will be sending you guys a collective "thank you" letter shortly.

well i remember back in 12oz golden days anal sex was a huge deal' date=' there were threads about it every week. old school heads know.[/quote']

i remember that.. i would grin when homegirl would talk about takin it up the ass.. she also mentioned to get a good lube.