ONE STEP CLOSER TO ANAL SEX

Guest -MOE LESTER-

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest KephaOneLove
Originally posted by dobsilla+Jan 5 2006, 10:50 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (dobsilla - Jan 5 2006, 10:50 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-RumPuncher@Jan 6 2006, 04:37 AM

here's the only and only tip I'm giving you guys:

do it in the shower

why?

water is lube (very important)

warm water relaxes muscles (also very important)

smells are contained (there are smells)

it more hygenic for her (have some respect)

all evidence is washed away (there IS evidence)

and no... this isn't some tip from a maxim magazine.

smells are contained? i would think it would make it worse. have you ever farted in the shower, that shit is retchid

[/b]

^^^^DAMN I HAVENT LAUGHED OUT LOUD LIKE THIS IN A MINUTE!!!^^^HAHAHAHA

Originally posted by RumPuncher@Jan 5 2006, 11:48 PM

^ or you can have respect for the girl, and then you get to go back.

maybe it's youth or inexperience,

but it's way better to have a trusting partner who's actially into it,

instead of some girl who's getting pressured to do something she wont enjoy.

Trust me.... it's way better if she's into it.

why am I even in this thread?

:haha:

i remember back in highschool, there was some freshman who went to the winter formal dance w/ some junior/senior dude. and after the dance, they were fucking. the girl wanted it in her but, so the guy agreed. he pulls out, and she shits all over him. supposedly she said it just came out w/ no control. anywho, the guy jumped in the shower, and washed himself promptly after throwing up after this ordeal, and the girl dropped out of the school, and last i heard was going through some major mental therapy issues.

and this all comes from a reliable source. even the teachers knew the story. ahaha oh highschool...

Originally posted by sarcasm@Jan 7 2006, 08:23 PM

i remember back in highschool, there was some freshman who went to the winter formal dance w/ some junior/senior dude. and after the dance, they were fucking. the girl wanted it in her but, so the guy agreed. he pulls out, and she shits all over him. supposedly she said it just came out w/ no control. anywho, the guy jumped in the shower, and washed himself promptly after throwing up after this ordeal, and the girl dropped out of the school, and last i heard was going through some major mental therapy issues.

and this all comes from a reliable source. even the teachers knew the story. ahaha oh highschool...

many stories like this happened in highschool.

Originally posted by Future Droid+Jan 7 2006, 05:37 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Future Droid - Jan 7 2006, 05:37 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-CACashRefund@Jan 8 2006, 12:09 AM

you dont want to meet a girl already into anal, you want to introduce her to it

true, but chances are, her ass has already been ravaged and shes lying to you.

[/b]

ive never met a girl like that, or have my friends, in fact this is the first time ive ever heard of a gilr lying about having buttsex before

you cant tell

after being with girls it kinda becomes a second sense.

but like all things it is always possible

Guest -MOE LESTER-
Originally posted by KlapYourMetal@Jan 7 2006, 06:46 PM

my friend use to bang his boss at work and she was like 53 and he was 21 he called her skelator, anyway she once made him finger her asshole and he said it was like nasty and cold.. just like her hart

wow i think i have no desire to fuck my girl in the ass anymore. that is fucked up :yuck:

Originally posted by Future Droid+Jan 7 2006, 08:37 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Future Droid - Jan 7 2006, 08:37 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-CACashRefund@Jan 8 2006, 12:09 AM

you dont want to meet a girl already into anal, you want to introduce her to it

true, but chances are, her ass has already been ravaged and shes lying to you.

[/b]

I can relate to CaCash's statement, but now that the particular realtionship in question ended very ugly for me, am I beggining so see truth in Droid's...

goddamn that lying cock-juggling thunder-cunt...

Originally posted by guerillaeye+Jan 7 2006, 08:35 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (guerillaeye - Jan 7 2006, 08:35 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-RumPuncher@Jan 5 2006, 11:48 PM

^ or you can have respect for the girl, and then you get to go back.

maybe it's youth or inexperience,

but it's way better to have a trusting partner who's actially into it,

instead of some girl who's getting pressured to do something she wont enjoy.

Trust me.... it's way better if she's into it.

why am I even in this thread?

:haha:

[/b]

true dat!

Originally posted by -MOE LESTER-+Jan 8 2006, 09:11 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (-MOE LESTER- - Jan 8 2006, 09:11 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-KlapYourMetal@Jan 7 2006, 06:46 PM

my friend use to bang his boss at work and she was like 53 and he was 21 he called her skelator, anyway she once made him finger her asshole and he said it was like nasty and cold.. just like her hart

wow i think i have no desire to fuck my girl in the ass anymore. that is fucked up :yuck:

[/b]

ACTUALLY JUST LOL'D

Originally posted by dobsilla+Jan 8 2006, 02:34 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (dobsilla - Jan 8 2006, 02:34 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by richard_vagina@Jan 8 2006, 07:33 PM

Originally posted by dobsilla@Jan 8 2006, 02:07 PM

Originally posted by JohnnyHorton@Jan 8 2006, 07:06 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-LiliStCynical@Jan 8 2006, 05:40 AM

back to front.

haha

shouldn't you be going front to back?

you know..

to avoid bladder infections?

poop in the vag!

so.....if you fucked it, would that count as anal?

tell that to moe!

[/b]