MY FIRST TAG

oKeenero

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by SF1@Jan 5 2006, 05:58 PM

You should dot your I with a crown!

that shit is fire kidd, like i was expecting to open the thread and be all like "eww"

but i opened the threat and i was all like "oh shit kid fire son hot fire off the fucking meatracks."

you can i send you my black book?

maybe we could go sticker bombing or something out in the woods one day so five0oh dont tripp to hard on us, then five-oh niggas be fools, they dont know about forest sticker bombing, thats where shit runs.

this shit is probably on of the best peice of 2006, foreal.

yo son, on the real..you should have a contrack with sprite and shit, cause your graff bombs are like MAD prolific and shit, like next level euro meets old school nyc plus alittle L.A. gangster style with the little bending bars and like sahpes and shit, hot fire. HOT FIRE.

yo i gotta say something else my man, like there was this dude from my area, who write BOFA and i though this dude was king of graff cause he had like, MAD HELLA arrow styles and shit, but after seeing this shit that bofa dude is toy compared to this shit oh my god son this shit is fire. how long you been writing for? like 11 year s or something, only someone with that many years under there belt could be producing mad hella good graff like this. yo son is that montana cans with the super skinnies? howd you get your lines hella clean?

you got mad can control, mad hella can control son.

You got the graff part down pat. NOw all you do to get famous is find your local free wall, find the biggest, cleanest, most colorful "tag" you can and do your, tag right over it! Then you take a picture with your camera phone, and post that shit in its very own thread. Take it from me, you'll have your own videogame in no time.

this post is getting closed because your openeing your self up to a lot of abuse.

1.you have a lot of work to do.

2. ilf is 1 "m" away from being MILF... not so cool.

3. Im guessing your fairly young and NEW to the world of writers, writing, graf and the infamous 'graffers'. if so hit the books, from history to sketching and check back in, in a year or so.

4. try posting some drawings in paper chase, you may or may not have more luck there in terms of cunstructive feedback.