Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
foneiz2

HELP!!!

if you have a bootleg copy of photoshop and you create a fake code for it and have it all set up can you be tracked.

i have heard that windows run scans on your system and can find if you have illegal copies of software installed. somebody told me you have to switch something off or disable it to stop them doing it .

help would be appreciated.

thanks

oh yeah! this means death!

here (south wales) they shove

things up your bum if you're

caught with pirated software....

it's even worse if you're an american.

Guest MR BOJANGLES

Turn off your automatic updates for windows. That might help. Ther're still gonna get you though!

Here comes the pigs now... :five-o: :five-o: :five-o:

I'm typing this from prison. I got caught with a cracked version of Worms Open Warfare. Now my ass gets cracked with big, scary worms. Help me.

Originally posted by richard_vagina@Jan 5 2006, 10:48 PM

haha. don't listen to us. listen to that little voice in your head telling you to put on your moms underpants.

my mums dead but my dads got some funky ones

Originally posted by Poop Man Bob@Jan 5 2006, 10:50 PM

I'm typing this from prison. I got caught with a cracked version of Worms Open Warfare. Now my ass gets cracked with big, scary worms. Help me.

no way . my bro got caught with bootleg lemmings.

lynched

Originally posted by foneiz2+Jan 5 2006, 05:52 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (foneiz2 - Jan 5 2006, 05:52 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-richard_vagina@Jan 5 2006, 10:48 PM

haha. don't listen to us. listen to that little voice in your head telling you to put on your moms underpants.

my mums dead but my dads got some funky ones

[/b]

your dad wears knickers?

p.s.: i'm bill o'reilly and you graffiti gangsters are all in trouble!

:haha:

Originally posted by richard_vagina@Jan 5 2006, 10:48 PM

:haha: :haha:

awesome

ladies and gentlemen, your 12oz quote of the day!

OMFGZ()R I hurd th15 rum0r ab00t thiz l33t h4ckr wh0 h4ckd a verzshun uv win0ze and h3 got arrst3d and th3y stol3d his man th!ngiz, oh and took his ass virginity too.

Pirating owns. No you wont get caught pirating by updating microsoft isnt that smart.... or meticulous. It would show as a separate copy of the software to adobe even if they found out. They dont look at IP registration. That wouldnt be cost beneficial. Homos.

toy <3 from nopi.

Originally posted by nopi-one@Jan 5 2006, 07:33 PM

OMFGZ()R I hurd th15 rum0r ab00t thiz l33t h4ckr wh0 h4ckd a verzshun uv win0ze and h3 got arrst3d and th3y stol3d his man th!ngiz, oh and took his ass virginity too.

Pirating owns. No you wont get caught pirating by updating microsoft isnt that smart.... or meticulous. It would show as a separate copy of the software to adobe even if they found out. They dont look at IP registration. That wouldnt be cost beneficial. Homos.

toy <3 from nopi.

don't listen to him! you're so in trouble.

hope you won't miss your left hand! muahahhahahahah!

dude theyr all right. i got busted a few months back and they fined the shit outta me. installing PS was the biggest mistake i ever made. i dont even run it on here anymore. if u need some info PM me about it guy

or, you could always just run with it and be a fugitive from justice.

a real rebel like james dean (if he had the chance to steal photoshop cs II, i bet he would).

start smoking filterless cigarettes and hang out at dive bars.

you should also get a girlfriend with alot of body hair. that's so if the cops get on your trail, you can shave her and make a wig and a beard (smart thinkin' huh?)

p.s.: casek is awesome! feel my power bitches!

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this