HELP!!!

foneiz2

if you have a bootleg copy of photoshop and you create a fake code for it and have it all set up can you be tracked.

i have heard that windows run scans on your system and can find if you have illegal copies of software installed. somebody told me you have to switch something off or disable it to stop them doing it .

help would be appreciated.

thanks

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest MR BOJANGLES

Turn off your automatic updates for windows. That might help. Ther're still gonna get you though!

Here comes the pigs now... :five-o: :five-o: :five-o:

Originally posted by foneiz2+Jan 5 2006, 05:52 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (foneiz2 - Jan 5 2006, 05:52 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-richard_vagina@Jan 5 2006, 10:48 PM

haha. don't listen to us. listen to that little voice in your head telling you to put on your moms underpants.

my mums dead but my dads got some funky ones

[/b]

your dad wears knickers?

p.s.: i'm bill o'reilly and you graffiti gangsters are all in trouble!

OMFGZ()R I hurd th15 rum0r ab00t thiz l33t h4ckr wh0 h4ckd a verzshun uv win0ze and h3 got arrst3d and th3y stol3d his man th!ngiz, oh and took his ass virginity too.

Pirating owns. No you wont get caught pirating by updating microsoft isnt that smart.... or meticulous. It would show as a separate copy of the software to adobe even if they found out. They dont look at IP registration. That wouldnt be cost beneficial. Homos.

toy <3 from nopi.

Originally posted by nopi-one@Jan 5 2006, 07:33 PM

OMFGZ()R I hurd th15 rum0r ab00t thiz l33t h4ckr wh0 h4ckd a verzshun uv win0ze and h3 got arrst3d and th3y stol3d his man th!ngiz, oh and took his ass virginity too.

Pirating owns. No you wont get caught pirating by updating microsoft isnt that smart.... or meticulous. It would show as a separate copy of the software to adobe even if they found out. They dont look at IP registration. That wouldnt be cost beneficial. Homos.

toy <3 from nopi.

don't listen to him! you're so in trouble.

hope you won't miss your left hand! muahahhahahahah!

or, you could always just run with it and be a fugitive from justice.

a real rebel like james dean (if he had the chance to steal photoshop cs II, i bet he would).

start smoking filterless cigarettes and hang out at dive bars.

you should also get a girlfriend with alot of body hair. that's so if the cops get on your trail, you can shave her and make a wig and a beard (smart thinkin' huh?)

p.s.: casek is awesome! feel my power bitches!