Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
rymewon

get ur roll on.......

Actually...I like the autorack better than the roll. I love how they've been outlining the CSX. Nice force-field.

Guest funk doc

plus, thats weak.. Toys Suck Kontinueously

Guest hushwon

:D leave it to the critics....hhahahahha...:D its dope man..PLAIN and SIMPLE:D damn i love that cracked out smiley...goofy BASTErd:D peace:D

Originally posted by suburbian bum

continues is spelled with a c, damn, kids and their ebonics these days.

Um that isn't exactly ebonics.

:mexican:

oh yes ebonics goes much deeper than that... Im actually getting my ebonics degree or some shit, know - what - I - am - saying? CRACKHEAD!

sorry, but do you think that burns?

haha ... hmm let me think about that one....... burns no...but. however.. u go out in 15 degree weather.. with ur hands frostbite and ur roller and roll paint starting to frreze.. and ur hands and face are so cold that u can feel ur skin breaking off like icicles..and jack frost is ur worst enemy....and you slowly feel urself becoming one of the snowmen...... then u can talk shit...........until then may the saga kotinues.................

Originally posted by cyzm

haha ... hmm let me think about that one....... burns no...but. however.. u go out in 15 degree weather.. with ur hands frostbite and ur roller and roll paint starting to frreze.. and ur hands and face are so cold that u can feel ur skin breaking off like icicles..and jack frost is ur worst enemy....and you slowly feel urself becoming one of the snowmen...... then u can talk shit...........until then may the saga kotinues................. [/Q

So cry me a fucking river I live in canada...........thats cool cause you can read it but fuck next time style will be used

Guest emothug

haha ... hmm let me think about that one....... burns no...but. however.. u go out in 15 degree weather.. with ur hands frostbite and ur roller and roll paint starting to frreze.. and ur hands and face are so cold that u can feel ur skin breaking off like icicles..and jack frost is ur worst enemy....and you slowly feel urself becoming one of the snowmen...... then u can talk shit...........until then may the saga kotinues.................

you are such a toy,grow up retard and learn to write graffiti!!!!!!

sorry man, all the canadians are gonna pull your card on this one. including me, in which ive done a few e2es in my day in the middle of winter.

Are you questioning my Degree in ebonics mother - fucker? i'll - pop - your - mother - be - atch... word - thats - ill - but - dont - step...

Guest hushwon

:D thats what im sayin...i dont hate on the toyest of toys...peace:D

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this