it's story time again at dozen oz ranch

Guest beardo

another gem from the top secret files..

(not my story)

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Went to dinner at a great barbecue place with my parents. (I was 25)

Ate A LOT. Hot stuff. Drank coffee for dessert. (known laxative)

As we walked out to the car, I felt the greazy turds giggle through my intestines.

"Dad, we need to race home" I said.

We got in the car. My mother was laughing.

"Dad, we need to go faster" I said.

Suddenly I felt like I was poisoned. My stomach twisted and turned like a slutty disco dancer.

"Maybe if I just fart a little, it will relieve the pain," I thought to myself.

BAD IDEA.

The faucet opened and a waterfall of kaka poured from my taco spout.

I screamed and squatted so as not to ruin the upholstery in my parent's truck.

"DON'T TELL ME YOU JUST-" screamed father.

"DAD I JUST SHITT AND I'M GONNA SHITT MORE IF YOU DON'T GET ME HOME" I begged.

Mama was laughing hysterically.

"YOU BASTARD! YOU'RE 25 YEARS OLD AND YOU CAN'T HOLD IN YOUR SHITT? WHY DIDN'T YOU GO TO THE BATHROOM IN THE RESTAURANT?" yelled Pa Pa.

This made me laugh, which contracted my stomach muscles and caused a mound of @!#$ to push through the scat gate. More was trying to escape. I looked in the back storage compartment and found a cardboard box. I sat on it and YUP...

I LET GO THE BIGGEST @!#$ OF MY LIFE...

in a car... in the middle of the city... going down the street with my dad and MOM!

My father rolled down the window and was gagging because the smell was so spicy and rank.

My mother was laughing so hard that she started farting.

My pants were all the way down AND covered in turds. The box was full of slop. Strangely enough, in the middle of the slop was a long, round, well-formed turd that looked like an unexploded rocket crashed into a manure heap.

When I got home, I threw the pants up in a tree.

That's pretty much it...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Q & A

Is it possible to vomit poop?

It is not possible unless the person is suffering from some extremely rare condition or disorder. I had a roommate once whose summer job was to administer barium enemas to patients in a hospital. She told me that one patient vomited the enema.

What other colors of poop are possible?

Poop is mostly shades of brown or yellow, but other colors can arise under certain circumstances. For example, someone with a bleeding ulcer might have tarry black poop from the presence of partially digested blood. Bleeding in the intestine, from an anal fissure or split, for example, can stain the poop red. Some illnesses in babies gives them green or even blue-green poop. But another source of blue poop in children is more innocent: it can come from eating a concentrated source of blue food coloring such as ice cream. Intense red food coloring can produce bright red poop. Sometimes brightly colored foods pass through the gut almost unchanged, and the turd may be speckled with bright red fragments such as pimentos, or bright yellow kernels of corn.

One can experience white poop after consuming a barium milkshake for the purposes of getting an x-ray of the upper gastrointestinal tract.

HAHAHAH oh man, im gonna eat a bunch of food coloring and try to get blue poop. that would be awsome.

Archived