Things that are bothering me:

Milton

Originally posted by Milton@Jan 3 2006, 09:25 PM

coco chanel reminded me of this: Women who look hot from the shoulder up. So that you think they're hot when they drive by. Then they get out of the car and they're heavy-set. I hate this shit.

LOL. this is so true. also when you see a girl from behind and they look hot but when they turn around there either

1, an old women tryin to look young,

2, or just plain ugly.

and i hate when you look at a ugly fat bitch by mistake and then they keep lookin at you because they think you fancy them. and while they do this you look back at them to see if they are still looking, and then they see you looking at them which makes them think you fancy them!...if you get what i mean

i hate this!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Just a few random musings:

1) I think in high school, just about everybody would fuck anything they could. I was in high school thinking 7's were hot and trying to dig out 5's if I was lucky. Maybe I just went to a hurt high school or something. But now I look back and I think to myself "what in the fuck was I thinking?" This sentiment caused me to leave myspace.

2) This heavy-set (which is my new word by the way), this heavy-set girl is on "Made: Make Me a Girly Girl." She got new "girly" clothes and took ettiquite (I can't spell shit) lessons. Now somebody asked her to prom, but because she's so much cuter (going from maybe a 3 to a 4.5) and the high school whiteboys all love her now, she said yes but then asked another guy. Dumb hooker. And other dude said yes. What a fag. The bitch is not cute, she's still heavy-set. And the "life coach" she has told her to fucking go through with the whole deal. The life coach said "I think it's good that you went with your heart." No bitch! There is something called decorum and class, and you have neither. Hit the fucking gym... Bitches. [Edit: The "princess mentality" has to go for serious...] [Edit: And I like thick women, don't get me wrong, I have nothing against them. But this one's arms look like two legs of lamb...]

3) I ate In n' Out last night. I love me a fuckign double double with ketchup and mustard only. The fries rock.

Saw Word!

i'm smoking my last cig.. i dont get paid til saturday..

i got switched to first shift instead of staying on third..

i cant find the movie "FIVE STRING SAMURAI" anyfuckinwhere online for download...been searching for the last two years..found the soundtrack though

i'm out of lemon jello packs

and why the fuck do women in their 35-and above put on so much fucking perfume?

for christsakes i work in a foundry i shouldnt be able to smell betty 20 feet away over the fumes of sulpher and sand thats 2 degrees from being hell ..and i have a respirator on to boot..

cant they realize this is not what a person wants to smell at 5 in the morning...shit makes my toast curl in my stomache..

then they talk for hours in packs while shoving handfuls of chocolate in their face.. al the while making me pick the slack..cause i'm..still the temp worker..

swear if i wasnt shoving rolls of industrial labels in my backpack at the end of everyday i'd cuss them out

the heat enabled labels yo..shit sucks up pilot ink like a fat girl in a bukkake flick..

hungry b...hungry

MOOGLE?:

Funny story a friend told me. Sulfer is what is referred to in the Bible as "brimstone." So basically you work in Hell (fire and brimstone.) The pirate Blackbeard thought that he was probably going to end up in Hell so he decided to figure out what it was like. He got a bunch of sulfer and put it in a cabin on his ship, then he and a few of his crewmen got together locked the door and lit it on fire. I guess they lasted a few hours in there. Blackbeard said he enjoyed it a great deal. I doubt that there were older women in ridiculous amounts of perfume though.

I am still bothered by the "average people" on MTV. I do not want to see this shit, I see people that look like these people every day. Why would I turn on tv to see this shit. I realize that they're trying to reach out to the proverbial "everyman." I have some advice though: He wants to see ass and titties, not double chins and cheap makeup.

Women constantly bother me. Especially women that think it's okay to nit-pick at every flaw and then wonder why after a year of it you no longer want to date them. It's not that I don't love you, it's that I don't love feeling like a bitch when I leave your house.

MI (I'm a grown as man dogg...)

Oh ya: 19 year old women on MTV need to grow the fuck up for serious. "I like guys that play sports" is probably the stupidest fucking thing you could say. MTV is not going to set you up with Kobe Bryant you dumb hooker. And guess what, dudes that at age 21-25 are playing sports but are not professionals need to get a real fucking job. What the fuck is up with these people. "I want a guy with some muscle." Think logically you really want a guy with some money and a job. Get a grip...

Oh ya, and why is it that every woman I know has started asking me when we are getting married or referring to me as their "husband." That shit ain't fly. You're 22 years old, that shit was cool in junior high. I'm not your husband. Get a fucking grip bitch.

dr. phil......that sweet 16 show on mtv.....gilmore girls...the lifetime channel......basically anything i wouldnt be caught dead watching on tv.....also people that cant fuckin drive worth shit....not just asian people or women or old people or old asian women....but anyone who doesnt fuckin get the eff outta my way when im speeding....or turn in front of me going too fuckin slow when im speeding....oh yeah...and cops...fuckin pigs!

work

sobriety

being back at my parent's place for a month

people from the suburbs

women who use fake tan

bad haircuts

shopping malls

sex (or lack there of)

myspace being buggy as hell the last couple days

the mess in my room

stupid tram drivers that leave me in the middle of nowhere

the price of a taxi these days

my (soon to be) ex-wife being unreliable as hell

the lack of ozone making it impossible to go outside without frying like an egg

third rail & brick slayers

my house has been dirty lately. we cleaned up last night, otherwise I might have caught a case.

getting the rest of my life situated and organized is getting increasingly frustrating.

eating has become an issue. I love to eat, I just don't have any desire for some reason. Nothing seems "good" and I just eat enough to scrape by each day. this bothers me.

making a decision on whether I should invest in a friends wholesale electronics online business. failed business ventures ftl.

• 12 years later...

• My gay little brother feeding his dog and not my dog
  • Women Who pace my floors stimulated and jus seem to know when to lay down
  • When someone calls off last minute
  • People that think they’re really good at something and act as if they know something just nodding And agreeing with everything you’re saying only to find that the whole Nodding thing was a nervous thing
  • Visiting my gf she cranks that heat it’s like a senior citizen place
  • When girls are very touchy Or eye fuck me from the other side of a bar or club but once I go to approach them they spaz out
  • Gas prices
  • paying for my own grocery bags
  • Broke People
  • Baby Mama won't let me see my boy
  • Craft Beer
  • Window Shoppers
  • when preparing for the money shot and she moves

• 5 months later...