it finally happened.

dobsilla

oh yeah, to stay on topic, I got stopped by floorwalkers last year, too. My buddy got away, and I stayed because I'm cool like that. I gave up my standard fake info (i have three sets of info to give cops or free t-shirt give awayers at the baseball games at any time) to the beast and waited around for an hour until they let me go. I still painted that day.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by WhiteOx+Jan 3 2006, 03:35 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (WhiteOx - Jan 3 2006, 03:35 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-the_gooch@Jan 3 2006, 05:55 AM

you wrote your name in the cell when you were locked up??

you'll be back!

cops arent going to notice scratchies on the wall of a cell

[/b]

that's not what i meant.

when i got arrested at sixteen (for graffiti) i scratched my name in the paint all over the cell i was in. so, after i went home and all of that good shit i spoke to a person who had done some time on rikers. they knew i wrote and asked me if i caught tags on the walls. they had said if i did that i would return one day. i guess it was like some jail superstition or whatever. needless to say a few years later, i was back (not for graff) but i made sure i didn't write my name. yeah pretty stupid, but i am sort of superstitious (and stupid).

I'm reminded of Bomb The System when dude is like "People that buy paint are toys and have no heart." Personaly I have very little problem actualy buying something as cheap as paint. If I get arrested again, i'd rather it was while painting and not taking some cheap as muff hucking paint.

I scratched the fuck out of my cell, and I'm never going back.

Originally posted by harvey wallbanger+Jan 2 2006, 11:58 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (harvey wallbanger - Jan 2 2006, 11:58 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by dobsilla@Jan 3 2006, 12:53 AM

but two good things came out of this, i no longer have warrants and i caught the first two scribes of 2006 in jail today.

Correction-- 3 good things.

<!--QuoteBegin-dobsilla@Jan 3 2006, 12:53 AM

i did lose my lip rings

[/b]

Hahaha... that shit's funny. But good about the warrants, I think I have about 6 or 7, so that makes every day I wake up

a gamble...

Originally posted by I.C.Shadow@Jan 3 2006, 12:21 PM

I'm reminded of Bomb The System when dude is like "People that buy paint are toys and have no heart." Personaly I have very little problem actualy buying something as cheap as paint. If I get arrested again, i'd rather it was while painting and not taking some cheap as muff hucking paint.

I scratched the fuck out of my cell, and I'm never going back.

bomb the system was gay cancer

Originally posted by Weapon X@Jan 3 2006, 02:20 AM

I used to know this goth girl who I kinda liked. I was hoping to get to know her better as soon as she broke up with this dude I know.

Anyway, one day, I open the Life section in the paper and see a big picture of her smoking a cigarette.

It turns out that her job was riding around the province and getting sold cigarettes by stores. Then the stores would get heavily fined. She was a sixteen year old who looked older at the time. What a horrible person...

Sorta kinda liked? yaya, you liked her hardcore.

I got hit by one of them, and it was funny cuz I wasent supposed to be at work that day, on a register or nothing. Day after my birthday. The store didnt get in trouble, nor did I because they lost all the paperwork, they found the paperwork and put the worng store on the shit, then We didnt have a manager so I got off. Smooth sailing.

Originally posted by harvey wallbanger+Jan 3 2006, 01:58 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (harvey wallbanger - Jan 3 2006, 01:58 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by dobsilla@Jan 3 2006, 12:53 AM

but two good things came out of this, i no longer have warrants and i caught the first two scribes of 2006 in jail today.

Correction-- 3 good things.

<!--QuoteBegin-dobsilla@Jan 3 2006, 12:53 AM

i did lose my lip rings

[/b]

hahah

im just'a laughin fool today.............

Originally posted by SteveAustin@Jan 3 2006, 03:03 PM

wait...I missed the part on why you didn't just fucking run for it....

we thought they were just do gooder people so we were just like fuck it, then they just had us swarmed so we were kinda fucked. figured it would be same ol fake info slap on the wrist shit so i didnt bug too much.