it finally happened.

dobsilla

so today me and my buddy are racking at the local spot and these two guys come out when we walk out. they tell us they know what we did and to go back in. we figure they are just do gooder type people so we are caught off guard. turns out our spot finally got undercover shoppers and busted us. and of course they call the cops. so the cops show up to issue us a ticket and have us on our way but my 2 5 year old warrants peek there little heads up and fuck me. so i spent all day today in jail and somehow without paying them a dime got out in one day and got my warrants wiped. i did lose my lip rings though because i had to take them out when i got searched. but two good things came out of this, i no longer have warrants and i caught the first two scribes of 2006 in jail today.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by dobsilla+Jan 3 2006, 12:53 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (dobsilla - Jan 3 2006, 12:53 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'> but two good things came out of this, i no longer have warrants and i caught the first two scribes of 2006 in jail today.

[/b]

Correction-- 3 good things.

<!--QuoteBegin-dobsilla@Jan 3 2006, 12:53 AM

i did lose my lip rings

Originally posted by harvey wallbanger+Jan 3 2006, 05:58 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (harvey wallbanger - Jan 3 2006, 05:58 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by dobsilla@Jan 3 2006, 12:53 AM

but two good things came out of this, i no longer have warrants and i caught the first two scribes of 2006 in jail today.

Correction-- 3 good things.

<!--QuoteBegin-dobsilla@Jan 3 2006, 12:53 AM

i did lose my lip rings

[/b]

burn!

Originally posted by nuyorican@Jan 3 2006, 05:58 AM

gooooox obviously never been in jail.

and i like your attitude dobsilla. undercover shoppers are worse than cops themselves in terms of respectable jobs and human brotherhood and shit like that. fuck them all

yeah dude fuck them, one of them is my age and knew me and my buddy from skateboarding and still fucked with us.

Originally posted by nuyorican@Jan 3 2006, 01:58 AM

and i like your attitude dobsilla. undercover shoppers are worse than cops themselves in terms of respectable jobs and human brotherhood and shit like that. fuck them all

jail and central booking are 2 different things. so yes, you are correct, i've never been to jail. that is a fact i'm proud to say, i guess it's cool to get knocked when you're 17.

Originally posted by the_gooch+Jan 3 2006, 06:02 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (the_gooch - Jan 3 2006, 06:02 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-nuyorican@Jan 3 2006, 01:58 AM

jail and central booking are 2 different things. so yes, you are correct, i've never been to jail. that is a fact i'm proud to say, i guess it's cool to get knocked when you're 17.

[/b]

im just glad i got out today because as of 3 minutes ago central time i turned 21 so i need to get shitty drunk tomorrow.

Originally posted by ^ . ^@Jan 3 2006, 02:01 AM

so lemme get this straight...

you had a job, making good money, but threw that away so that you could waste time racking and risk getting locked up?

wow.

yeah i agree, i've had problems getting several decent job cause of my record. it's not worth it in the long long run. to each his own.

Originally posted by dobsilla+Jan 2 2006, 11:58 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (dobsilla - Jan 2 2006, 11:58 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-the_gooch@Jan 3 2006, 05:55 AM

you wrote your name in the cell when you were locked up??

you'll be back!

no no no, before i got booked you are in a holding area with a bunch of other people.

[/b]

i'm pretty sure i know where your from.....and, yes... the restrooms in the holding area have a bunch of scribes.

;)

Originally posted by dobsilla+Jan 3 2006, 02:03 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (dobsilla - Jan 3 2006, 02:03 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by the_gooch@Jan 3 2006, 06:02 AM

<!--QuoteBegin-nuyorican@Jan 3 2006, 01:58 AM

im just glad i got out today because as of 3 minutes ago central time i turned 21 so i need to get shitty drunk tomorrow.

[/b]

just so you know i wasn't refering to you or anything when i made that comment.

I used to know this goth girl who I kinda liked. I was hoping to get to know her better as soon as she broke up with this dude I know.

Anyway, one day, I open the Life section in the paper and see a big picture of her smoking a cigarette.

It turns out that her job was riding around the province and getting sold cigarettes by stores. Then the stores would get heavily fined. She was a sixteen year old who looked older at the time. What a horrible person...

Originally posted by Weapon X@Jan 3 2006, 07:20 AM

I used to know this goth girl who I kinda liked. I was hoping to get to know her better as soon as she broke up with this dude I know.

Anyway, one day, I open the Life section in the paper and see a big picture of her smoking a cigarette.

It turns out that her job was riding around the province and getting sold cigarettes by stores. Then the stores would get heavily fined. She was a sixteen year old who looked older at the time. What a horrible person...

sounds like a whore. they get kids to do that here as well

Originally posted by Weapon X@Jan 3 2006, 07:20 AM

I remember I took this one kid's job at a convenience store after he got fired for selling smokes to an underaged person working for the provincial gov't doing the same thing