Has anybody ever

sarcasm

I was at the bottom of a dogpile and I felt a wet pop in my side as one of my ribs cracked.

Oh kid, my side hurt hella bad for a week and ached for a good two more afterwards. It's like you're getting stabbed in the side everytime you try to move.

Anyway, it healed all fucked up and when i bend a certain way this little lump pops up on my side.

Ouch

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Sparoism

Five years ago, I went to a house party in Oakland and High On Fire was playing....during a full moon....and I was drunk and blowing lines. I guess at some point I tried to Jump off a couch on top of the crowd...and completely missed, thus doing a bellyflop on the floor. I weighed almost 200 pounds back then, so it was funny to watch but I heard/felt a POP, and felt a lot of pain. I ended up on the couch for the rest of the night, and after the party I took some Vicodin and ended up going home with a girl I didn't even know (she ended up being my girlfriend eventually, but that's another story). Damn, that fucking hurt like hell. I had to borrow a basket bike for a few weeks because I couldn't wear a bag, but I kept messengering and getting loaded at night to deal with the pain. No doctor, no braces or tape...just lots and lots of whiskey. But, I'm all good now, so I guess it just takes time.

I think you should go to a doctor, now that I'm older and not as tough as I thought I was. He might hook you up with some sizzurp for the cough if you mention how it happened.

I fucked up a rib during a Poison The Well show.

It apparently occured right before I fractured my right arm on someone's face.

Anyways, I must have been more focused on my arm to even notice that I had damaged one of my upper left ribs.

After I got home from the hospital I noticed it was slightly painful to breathe deep.

The next week it was the same shit. It hurt to cough and inhale deeply.

So, one night I'm counting out money in my office and I drop a pen on the ground to my left. When I attempted to reach down and pick it up I had my left ribs pressed against the armrest, then I heard a POP and was like "Oh fuck, now what?!"

I immediately sat straight up and took a deep breath to see what might have happened.

I felt perfectly fine. No pain at all.

I must have dislocated a rib at the show and stretching over the armrest popped it back into place.

Originally posted by -Rage-@Jan 4 2006, 02:58 AM

I must have dislocated a rib at the show and stretching over the armrest popped it back into place.

Haha accidental home medicine is the best.

Unlike when I thought my jaw was dislocated but it was broken, which I only found out after trying to re-locate it. That was sore for a bit. Fuckkkk.